Rust is one of the most controversial games of recent times … and no wonder. Its playability and the difficulty it presents for each of the players are sensational.
If you plan to start playing Rust, you will surely wonder: What are the best servers and clans for Rust in Spanish? How can I enter?
Rust servers vary, as does the number of people allowed per team. Although, by default, the limit is 5 players.
What is Rust?
The explanation for such an extraordinary video game is quite simple. Rust is the survival game par excellence. That is the only goal of the video game and you have to make sure you do it very well.
Throughout the game, your character can suffer from many things like hunger, thirst, and hypothermia. How to overcome these circumstances? Well, you must manage the resources you find very well.
Another thing to consider is to travel with extreme caution by the maps. Since the attacks are also quite frequent, especially by bears and wolves.
Availability on platforms
Rust is a game that has been available to the gamer community since 2018. To download and install this game, you need a Steam account. This platform, it should be noted, is available for Windows and MacOS computers.
The requirements to run this video game are somewhat demanding. So you must have the ideal computer to play. Among the requirements are:
- Your computer must have, like minimum, 10 GB of RAM.
- Have GTX 670 2GB / AMD R9 280 graphics.
- Minimum 20 GB space on your computer’s hard drive.
- For Windows users, the minimum version to run this game is Windows 8.1. Any higher version, of course, is compatible.
- For MacOS users, the computer must have the OS X 10.11 operating system, from here on, any operating system is compatible.
The best Rust servers
When searching the web, you will realize that choosing a server can be difficult. There are many and each one has different characteristics and rules. If you want to play with the best, you must choose the best Rust server in Spanish.
So, what are the best servers and clans for Rust in Spanish? Next, we will show you a list of the servers that have stood out the most in recent years:
- Battle.es: Beginner? No problem! The maps on this server are 3500km in size. Also, the population is not abundant on this server. So, if you are looking for a starting point to learn the mechanics of the game, this is ideal.
- RustLFG.com EU / ES Main: This server has a large community of Spanish players. However, any player of another nationality can enter. It is one of the highest quality servers.
- Egoland: This server has been one of the ones that has attracted the most attention in recent weeks. It has been developed by both streamers and content creators. It has managed to capture the attention of more than 1 million people in its early days.
How to enter these servers?
Having already downloaded and installed Rust on your computer, you can enter any of the available servers. How? Through the IP address or link.
- If you want to be part of the Battle.es community, you can connect through the address 184.108.40.206:28015.
- Logging into RustLFG is not much different from previous servers. You simply have to access the address 220.127.116.11:28015.
- However, for Egoland, the modality is vastly different. It is a server created especially for streamers, so it is not possible to enter without an invitation.
The best clans of Rust
Some servers do not give too much information about the community of players on their servers. It is very well known that clans can be made up of up to 5 players. However, when visiting some platforms, the information is not available. Now that you know which are the best servers and clans for Rust in Spanish, what are you waiting to play?