In this era of the digital revolution, the way we communicate and interact has changed. Now it is not necessary to be in front of a person to talk to them, since social networks have made it possible to interact with people who are on the other side of the world. Now, there are so many, that sometimes it is difficult to choose which one to use or which is the best. Therefore, below we will show you which are the most used and popular social networks in the world.
Today there are thousands of social networks. This makes it very difficult to integrate them all into our daily lives, even when many use them. That is why it is vital know which social networks are the most used and popular in the world, and thus keep up to date with all the technological advances that continue to surprise us.
Also, if you have an SME, this can help you know where and how to advertise for free to promote your business. For a more current analysis, here you can learn which are the most used social networks in 2020.
Being clear that it is vital to keep abreast of everything related to social networks, he will surely ask you which are the most used in the world. Well, here we give you the answer.
Here we present a list in order with the most used and popular social networks around the world, which are:
You may also be interested in:
- Facebook: we are not surprised that it has more than 2.320 million users worldwidel, since it is part of everyone’s life.
- YouTube: it is the second most used social network, with more than 1.9 billion users worldwide.
- WhatsApp: has more than 1.6 billion users, since in most homes there is more than one.
- WeChat: although it may not be as well known in some areas, it still has 1.098 million users around the world.
- Instagram: there is no doubt that we have all used Instagram at some time, as it has more than 1 billion users in the world.
- TikTok: and how not to talk about TikTok, as it has been crowned as one of the social networks with more than 500 million users.
- TwitterAlthough not as widely used as in previous years, Twitter still has 319 million users today.
- Tumblr: becoming one of the social networks most used by millennials, Tumblr has more than 700 million users who enjoy it.
- Skype: It is one of the most popular video calling networks, and today it has more than 300 million companies and people currently using it.
- Snapchat– Globally recognized for its fun filters and cartoons, Snapchat has more than 250 million users.
Those are the most used social networks in the world, and we highly recommend that you use them. If you want to delve into the world of digital marketing and community manager, these tools for managing social networks will surely help you.
After having seen how useful and popular these social networks are, we show you how you can get them easily.
If you are going to use them from mobile, all you have to do is go to the application store of your device and search for it. If you don’t know how to do it, on our website you can learn how to download apps from the Play Store on Android. The same applies if you want to download iPhone apps from the App Store without an iTunes account.
If you are going to use them from a PC, what you should do is visit the official page of the social network that you want to use. Then you must register and start using all the available functions.
You may also be interested in:
We hope that all this information has been useful to you, and that we can help you in your search for the best social networks. We encourage you to use them and that you can get the most out of each of them.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?