Alexa is known as a virtual assistant, which is controlled easily by voice through a long list of commands and which has been created by the company Amazon.
Its launch in 2014, had a positive impact among the followers of the brand, since its operation is based very simply on a couple of smart speakers, which could receive some orders to help you in multiple aspects.
In general, the operation is not very far from any other assistant, as it is with Google Assistant, Siri and even Cortana. To be able to use it, you only have to invoke it by mentioning its name, so that the device is activated and thus begins to interpret the orders that are sent to it.
However, this is a tool that very few people know due to its operation, which, erroneously, is believed to be complicated, which we will deny in this post.
Here we will leave you a list in which we will help you to know all those questions and queries that can be made to Alexa, which will help you in your daily life.
You may also be interested in:
Configure calls or messages to other users
What many users do not know is that within the large Benefits that the platform offers you, there are the calls or messages that can be sent to the users, and all this using simple and fast commands.
All this is possible, if at the beginning of its installation and configurations, you allow the Alexa system, that it access your agenda of contacts, so that you can check them and with it, you can start with their use.
If you still have doubts about how to use the Alexa system for this specific task, here is a small list that will make everything much faster and more efficient:
- If you want to make a call you must say “Alexa calls XXXX“For this, you must replace the XXXX with what would be the name of the contact you want to connect with, likewise, if this person has Amazon Echo, their system will notify them through the speakers that it is you who is calling. If you want to send a message to a specific contact, you just have to do the same, replacing “to call” by “message”.
- Likewise, with the Alexa system, there is no type of error that is valid, since if you get to pronounce the name wrong or make a mistake in any way, Alexa itself will ask you “You mean XXX?“It will only remain that you answer affirmatively or negatively, for the action to be confirmed.
Adding calendars, some useful alarms and reminders
Alexa is also a special system, which helps you with the management of time and appointments that you have pending in the day. For this, you can also place some alarms, reminders and also timers, which will be useful anywhere, it even allows you to find your phone in case you have misplaced it.
Other of the most popular questions and with which you can manage your time in a much more positive way, are the following:
You may also be interested in:
- Alexa, wake me up at 7 am
- Turn off-cancel all my alarms for the day
- Alexa, set Queen’s “We Will Rock You” as your alarm clock at 8am
- Remind me of the alarms I have
- what time is it?
- What are the dates of the holidays this year?
- Add dinner with Paco to my calendar. May 3 at 2 pm
- How to make purchases thanks to Amazon
If in addition to having one of these devices, you are also a member of the program Amazon prime, it is possible that your device Threw out, help you with the shopping list for your home. For this, you only have to add those things you need, and in this way Alexa will show you all those options that are within Amazon.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?