Atresmedia is a television, film, radio and internet corporation, currently known as the number 1 in all of Spain, for his extensive collaboration with the Antena 3 channel. Giving you the best programming. Next we will provide you with all the information you need to know related to this Spanish chain, do not take off, keep reading to know more.
Nowadays, TV has taken a back seat and people connect through streaming to watch their favorite channels from the comfort of their electronic devices. For this reason, Atresmedia has had its Streaming channel known as Atresplayer, providing an unenviable service to Netflix or YouTube. Best of all, you can watch your channels live with high image quality, from 360p to 1080p, totally free.
How to access the schedule?
It’s very easy, you just have to go to the official Atresplayer page. You will be able to enjoy all the antenna 3 programming, and if you want to see said channel live, just enter at the top of the main page and select the “Direct” broadcast and you will be able to see the Atresmedia programming totally live.
You may also be interested in:
With which streaming devices is Atresmedia compatible?
Currently, the streaming of Atresmedia compatible with antenna 3 is related to a significant variety of devices, let’s see below what they are:
- Google Chromecast.
- Apple TV.
- set-top-boxes with Android TV.
- Amazon Fire.
- TV Stick.
How to create an account on Atresplayer to enjoy Antenna 3 programming?
- It is very easy, enter the atresplayer official page When you enter you will find the section log in or register, click there.
- Then a new tab will appear, click where it says «Create your free account»
- Next, you will find a form where you must fill in your basic information such as: Name, Surname, Email, Password, Age, Country and Gender.
- Then you must accept the conditions of the page and click to accept.
In this simple way you will have already registered on the Atresmedia page by streaming, something that you must take into account is that it also you will have Premium plans to access personalized programming for a whole month or a whole year.
How many types of users are allowed in Atresmedia streaming?
They currently have 3 types of users: Anonymous, registered and Premium, let’s see below how each one differs and if they have service plans or if they are free:
- Anonymous: You can enter the atresmedia streaming page with free content without registration. However, you will get a lot of publicity.
- Registered: If you register in the same way you will be able to access free programming, however the programming catalog will be expanded and the quality will increase from HD to 4K. Additionally, you will not lose the thread of your programming because it will be registered.
- Premium: It is a paid package, where you will not have to worry about annoying advertisements, or cuts or interruptions, for only € 2.69 per month. In addition, you will be able to access programming not found in the other available catalogs and without connection. The payment methods of the Streaming Atresmedia Premium can be done by Paypal, credit card and Movistar invoice.
Is Atresmedia programming always recorded?
The answer is no, I know they only save the contents of the last week of transmission. After the week they automatically disappear from the streaming system.
Atresmedia, is a non-profit corporation that offers the best signal and programming in all of Spain, dare to try it and enjoy Antena 3 from your home or electronic device. We hope that the information we established today will be very helpful to you. If you want more information, do not stop writing it to us. Do not forget to share with your friends and family so that they also enjoy the programming available for all kinds of people.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?
You may also be interested in: