A camera is an excellent tool which is used to commemorate different moments or situations and thus be able to keep them forever. Well, it is not the same to capture photos with your mobile camera than with a professional camera.
Within this wide world, there is a group of cameras called reflex cameras, which include those photographic cameras, which place the image that the person is going to photograph in a specific way inside the camera, all thanks to an optical viewfinder which also provides excellent quality.
The main function of this camera consists of passing light through a lens, which is reflected inside a mirror and through which, this image manages to reach the viewfinder, using a lot of ISO sensitivity.
You may also be interested in:
What are the basic functions of a SLR camera?
Reflex cameras are made up of simple but quite functional elements, they are divided into two groups, a body and a lens. So it is important to highlight the fact that lenses are interchangeable and therefore they should be changed according to the purpose that you want to achieve with the photo.
There are different lenses, which are adapted to the landscapes you want to capture, in the same way, others are used for portraits or for medium-distance photos and the longer the focal length, the more zoom the lens will make and the closer you will have to your object or subject. In each of these photographs the shutter speed must also be taken into account.
Learn about these wonderful useful functions for your SLR camera
- Save or restore the settings you have made, With this option you have the possibility of storing various adjustments that you wish to make and also restore them again, whenever you wish. These settings can be stored in individual profiles which you can name in whatever way you want depending on your ordering methods.
- Stores all settings inside the memory card, As we explained in the previous step, with this type of configuration you have the possibility of storing all the settings that you have made inside the memory card of your PC, in such a way that you will not lose them in a very simple way.
Step by step to use your reflex camera correctly
- To start you should know the fact that your SLR camera has multiple possibilities, since with it you can capture any type of photos, thanks to different lenses that you can place on them. The normal thing in this regard is to carry an 18-55 mm lens, but thanks to its great versatility, it is possible that you can adapt any other.
- When you start using it, you must know and select the modes with which you will take the photos and thus become familiar with it. The acquaintance Automatic mode, it is ideal to take some basic photos, which do not require great precision or which, failing that, exposure to light is quite good. Also, with the programmed mode, you can have the freedom to take certain types of photos, such as portraits or landscapes.
- Correct use of the shutter, for this you can use different modes such as manual mode, in which the shutter has the ability to control speed shutter, that means that he himself is the one who controls the time the light is allowed to pass through our camera.
- Also, the diaphragm, which corresponds to a somewhat forgotten part, is the one that controls the amount of light, as well as what we focus on, that includes factors such as depth of field, and other elements that will be of vital importance to thus achieve your perfect photograph.
- ISO, this is the element that understands sensitivity that the sensor has before the light and which is usually determined as one of the main functions of the camera. The higher the ISO number, the more sensitive the illumination what contribution to the imageTherefore, its definition will be less and could ruin our photographs. After you have captured your photo, you can edit it using the best program so that it has a professional finish.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?
You may also be interested in: