Through marketing, companies ensure their success and permanence in the market, since, analyze the situation to capture and retain to potential consumers; thus knowing what they need. But, what is it, characteristics and the importance of service marketing in companies?
What is the marketing of services that a company offers?
The term comes from the English “marquet” which means merca, therefore, “marqueting” is translated as marketing or marketing; and we refer to a series of studies carried out by a company on a product, prior to its launch.
Marketing acts as the link between the company and the consumer, achieving a healthy relationship; as a consequence, secure sales, through this marketing study, since we know in advance where, how and when the product is needed.
You may also be interested in:
In other words, marketing is in charge of carrying out various investigations on certain products or services and their behavior in the market, both nationally and internationally; as well as, the possible needs of future clients.
The idea is to have the assurance that this product can be marketed without problem, to be able to stay in the market, satisfying the demand for it; thanks to the strategies that have been previously established.
Advertising is generally confused with marketing, it is not the same, but part of marketing. Then, marketing is essential and necessary for any company, since you ensure its profitability as well as customer satisfaction; Currently, the ideal is that we work on a par with traditional marketing with digital.
What are the characteristics of marketing in a company?
- The main characteristic and basis of marketing, is the exchange between several people or at least two, with the idea of producing a mutual benefit; usually economics.
- Another important feature, is the addition of a value that is added to the marketing, that is, what differentiates it from another product and makes the customer prefer it or choose it, rather than the competition.
- Reach an agreement between the parties, because the communication is in both directions, where the consumer will be able to express his appreciation, as well as the doubts about the product; which will be taken into account when making decisions.
- You must always focus on the desire of consumers, create the need for you to acquire the product and in this way you can ensure future sales; that will be essential for your permanence in the market.
What is the importance of service marketing in companies?
- Marketing is the department, which works together with the rest of the company, such as Public Relations, Sales, Advertising and Product Development and in this way the strategy to be taken is complemented.
- Is he intermediary between the company and the consumer, and this makes the needs of both known and the best decision can be made to be satisfactory and profitable.
- Takes care of expand and spread the product or service that the company offers, bringing the benefit of increased sales, because it generates new opportunities, differentiating itself from the others.
- Digital marketing is also very important; since you can advertise on social networks for free, thus reducing costs, in addition to have an internet presence and on all social networks. It also provides results that you can measure accurately.
It is important reach as many people as possible with our marketing campaigns; mobile phones are a target to be analyzed. Therefore, it will be convenient for us to advertise online in WhatsApp Business and to know how SMS marketing campaigns work, for those who do not have WhatsApp.
You may also be interested in:
We can conclude that marketing marks a before and after at the level of any company, because you guide and generate the profitability you want; therefore, unexpected decisions should not be made, without really knowing what the consumer and the market need.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?