The interactive platform of Facebook arises from the idea of 4 students, who decide to create a social network for the Harvard student community. However, the idea was so popular that Facebook became the premier website for socializing, making friends, communicating with friends, family, and entertaining.
Facebook has grown since its inception and has involved new tools that allow the experience when using the platform to be much better. Through interactive communities, users can express themselves in various ways and share with their loved ones.
On the other hand, one of the tools that has become all a trend on Facebook are the «Fanpages». They provide us with a series of functions, with which we can enjoy an incredible experience, within this social network.
What is it, what is it for and what are the steps to create a Fanpage on Facebook?
You may also be interested in:
The «Fanpage» They are as their name indicates in Spanish Fan pages and for Fans. Through this medium, users from all over the world communicate and express their opinion and points of interest, share informative and graphic material and stay up-to-date on a specific topic.
A page for Fans can have several objectives, and this has to do with the topic that is handled on the page. It may be content of an informative nature that allows users who are members of the page to obtain news of political and social events in their region or country.
One of the topics in which the use of Fanpages is very common is in the showbiz, having as its main theme an actor, singer or public figure and in this case the members of the page share the interest and fascination they feel towards the individual in question.
There are Facebook pages for all tastes, ranging from informative, fun and entertaining pages.
How and why to create a Fanpage?
Fan pages are a means of interaction implemented by Facebook approximately five years ago, this type of tool allows any user to create a website to express yourself and share a specific topic with other people.
A Fanpage can be useful to you in many ways. If you have any company or business want to publicize, creating a page where you expose your products and services can be an excellent strategy.
This is a way to promote your Facebook page for free
Steps to create a Fanpage
The first thing you should know is that this process is completely free and it is easy to do. Therefore, you must bear in mind that to create a Fanpage, it is necessary that you have a personal profile on this social network. The instructions to follow are as follows:
- Login to your Facebook account and click on the section «Create». You get this option in the upper area. Or you can also do it through this link, which automatically directs you to this section.
- As soon as the drop-down menu appears, select the option «Page»
- Below are two tables, with the alternatives «Business or brand» and «Community or public figure». Choose the one that suits you best and click on «Start».
- Next, you must add the name and category of your fanpage and, click on continue. If you want to change the category later, you can do it this way.
- Once you have this process ready, the next step is to add a profile picture or photo. As well as the cover. It is advisable to add a visible and clear image or logo that does not have small letters or very long phrases.
- Then you can start to configure the privacy aspects of the page, such as the number of members to allow, access to options such as commenting and adding information or content, restrictions by location, ages of users.
- Finally Accept the terms and conditions and starts uploading content related to the topic of the page. You can add descriptive information in each image to make it much easier.
You may also like, How to turn my Facebook profile into a Fan Page quickly
In this way, if you have followed each of the steps explained above, you will be able to get a fanpage on Facebook, easily and quickly.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?
You may also be interested in: