If you are one of those users who have heard about Microsoft’s Azure platform but have many doubts about it and want to know a little more about it, then we invite you to continue reading. Later we will talk to you in great detail about what is the Azure DevOps platform and what is it for.
What is DevOps?
This term has been a combination of two words in English: development (which means development) and operations (operations). The meaning of both terms encompasses the union of people, processes and different technologies to guarantee un value to customers permanently over time.
DevOps gives us the possibility to unite the roles of quality engineering, development and IT operations, which are usually isolated from each other, in order to improve communication and coordination, which will lead to generate better quality products for users.
You may also be interested in:
At the time of use the DevOps culture and by combining it with all the tools offered by this platform, the teams will be able to better respond to all the client’s needs. In addition, it will be possible to improve the interface and the operation of the applications so that the objectives are achieved in less time.
What is the Azure DevOps platform?
On the official Microsoft website, this platform is defined as a collection of services that are integrated in the cloud, which are used by professional developers to create and build new applications across their global data center network.
In fact, it is a project that has been on the market for some time. Its launch was in 2008 and since then has been transforming technology departments of all companies, the way of doing business and its entire operation as such. That is why these types of tools have gained a lot of importance today.
Advantages of Microsoft Azure DevOps
In this new section we will talk about the advantages offered by Microsoft Azure DevOps. We invite you to take a look so you can decide if you take the first step to enjoy the benefits that this platform has for you. We will also show you that you can not only create a web page with Azure, but that it has many other functions.
- One of the advantages of Microsoft Azure is that it allows us to save the money that you have destined for the work teams of your company. In this sense, at the end of each year you will have guaranteed savings in both money and energy.
- On the other hand, this service will only charge us for the products that we are using at the moment. In this way, the platform adapts perfectly to the needs of the company, which helps in many aspects such as: consumption savings, maintenance and support.
- In addition, you will not have to worry about maintenance and Azure data center supportas Microsoft will take care of it 100%. This gives us the opportunity to allocate the resources and the time that this work occupied to other tasks of the company in order to optimize its performance.
- With regard to security, Azure has rigorous protocols and methodologies that guarantee us greater security for our privacy.
- In fact, data centers have a high level of process protection. Also, Azure prices are not that high for the level of security it offers.
- Now, as for the storage and security, we must emphasize that this service is responsible for making backup copies of our data at all times. Therefore, all the information will be duly protected so that you do not have to worry about the loss of valuable files.
- Even in the event that you suffer a catastrophe and have lost some information; The process to recover the lost material will take very little time thanks to the resources provided by Azure.
- Finally, it is worth mentioning that this service has coverage in 42 regions worldwide. This is how Azure has a greater reach and performance in different companies regardless of their physical location; which is currently a great advantage for most companies.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?
You may also be interested in: