Fortnite is possibly the most important multiplayer video game today. It is a very fun game that has many features such as the battle pass. Read the following guide as we will talk about What is the battle pass in Fortnite? – How to get it for free or buy it.
What is the battle pass in Fortnite? – How to get it for free or buy it
The Fortnite video game battle pass is a functionality that can be obtained by paying with the game currency (PaVos) and includes a set of aesthetic improvements that you can apply within Fortnite. In addition, by acquiring Battle Pass you will also get V-Bucks. In fact, if you collect all the V-Bucks you can buy the Battle Pass again for free.
It should be noted that the improvements provided by the battle does not interfere with the player’s abilities. These are just cosmetic enhancements intended to improve the appearance of the character, loading screens, music, etc.
You may also be interested in:
You should know that Fortnite has different sections related to the objects that can be used within the game, such as the following:
- Skins: The Skins represent the appearance that our characters will have while we play. Without a doubt, it is one of the aesthetic improvements most sought after by users. You can get free skins through the Battle Pass, it is possible to get more than five skins, which you will unlock as you play.
- Gestures / dances: This section includes all the dances and gestures that you can perform with your character within the video game.
- Loading screens: As its name suggests, the loading screens are those images that will appear while you are loading an in-game game.
- Icons and banners: The so-called icons or banners are an extension of the gestures and dances, only that instead when using them, our characters will show a specific symbol or banner.
- Descent Effects: the descent effects will appear when we jump from the bus at the beginning of the battle, applying them it is possible to change certain animations in relation to the fall.
- Delta wings: the delta wings are a fall tool that our character will use when he approaches the surface, the battle pass provides several of these.
How can you get the battle pass in Fortnite?
Officially the battle pass is bought with the currency of the game, that is to say with the V-Bucks. Therefore, reaching a certain amount, which is usually 950 V-Bucks, you can get it and enjoy all the improvements that this feature provides. You can get free V-Bucks in Fortnite by completing missions in Save the World mode or after participating in special events at Epic Games.
The fastest way to get the Battle Pass is to buy the V-Bucks directly with real money, something that can be done through platforms such as PayPal or directly with credit cards.
As we noted earlier, in most seasons Battle Pass costs 950 V-Bucks, for which you should buy a figure equal to or greater than this in game currency.
Still, there is a way to get the Fortnite Battle Pass for free, but this will take time and a lot of patience.
Get the pass for free
As we indicated before, the Battle Pass can be obtained for free, in any case, it is necessary that you play during a long period of time. Being more specific, playing for free it is possible to obtain V-Bucks, although in a lesser proportion than those obtained with the battle pass.
Usually, playing for free it is possible to get up to 300 V-Bucks no battle pass, so to buy the pass without spending real money, you should play at least 4 seasons.
Keep in mind that Fortnite seasons are usually quite long, so it could easily take you about a year to gather the necessary money. Therefore, it is likely that you are interested in knowing which has been the best and the worst season of Fortnite. Still, remember that if you buy the Battle Pass just once and collect the V-Bucks you get when playing, you can buy it again for free.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?
You may also be interested in: