The best games will always be those that consecrate with dedication and care the world in which the action will take place. A well-built world is the basis for having an excellent game. Accordingly, we must say that if we want something like this, downloading World of Warcraft will be our priority.
As what is properly built tends to be extensive, World of Warcraft offers several expansions, so that the only limitation is the player, in tune with it, we consider the issue of races in WoW, and which of it would best suit the aspects of the game in which we want to immerse ourselves.
The races in World of Warcraft
Being such a wide space, and subject to the concept of magic and fantastic, in the different types of World of Warcraft, we are going to run into the theme of the best races in the game, the factions and of course the classes. It is a whole typology that can obfuscate those who only hope to find the best.
But the concept of the best or the most indicated, will be partial depending on what you want to do within the mythical world of World of Warcraft, it is undoubted that there are so many possibilities, there will be some that are are better suited to certain aspects.
Depending on the faction, we can come across a baggage of possibilities. Always remember that all races have large World of Warcraft space advantages, but each one will have its innate attribute that makes it ideal or at least more suitable for a specific lineage that is desired.
Race Over Advantage Aesthetics in World of Warcraft?
This is a peculiar question that we must ask ourselves, since many opt only for the outward appearance of the breeds regardless of their innate abilities. As well as its possible advantages to being exploited in the correct faction.
Let us remember that there is no panacea, that is, there is no universal remedy or universal race that is the ideal always and in every context. There are several, therefore, it is understood that the skills and benefits are equitably shared Between everyone.
On the other hand, we must bear in mind that the advantages or innate contributions that the races have, will only be seen or can be experienced at higher levels. This means that in the initial levels, the races will be equally level elements and parity with each other. It is in the advance where he manages to see himself and gain access to the skills of each one.
What will be the best race in World of Warcraft as nominated?
Let’s proceed to break down in a general way, the possible connections that are will be useful according to the breed-specific advantages. Let’s remember that the possibilities are great, therefore we are going to do it in the most favorable way and based on the tendencies of the players:
- The magician: for her there is a tendency among players to choose the Gnome, which is very popular and in effect positive.
- Priest: here we see a general tie, the staunch players of World of Warcraft, defend that the most ideal in this would almost be the Gnome, on the other side we will find those who defend the supremacy of the Trolls.
- Rogue: Here we see a conflict, on the one hand, we see that the initial trend among neophyte players, opts for the Gnomes or the Trolls. However, in the more advanced levels we see that World of Warcraft players prefer to take Humans or Undead, as the preferred option.
- Hunter: here we run into the same case again. Some, in the early days of their gaming experience, leave for the possibility of employing the Human. However they correct it and choose the Trolls, as indeed it would be the most propitious.
- Sorcerer: intelligence is required for this purpose, which is why it is peculiar to observe the dispute between the choice for the Undead, the Orcs and the Gnomes.
- Druid: the ideal inclination would be for Tauren.
- Warriors: There is certainly a tie between humans and orcs.
- Paladin: highlights the Elf and the Human.
- Shaman– Tauren for some, and Orcs can be good too.