- 1 Information about Chinese cell phones
- 2 Option 1. Steps to connect to Wi-Fi
- 3 Option 2. Steps to reset the network
- 4 Option 3. Steps to have a Wi-Fi connection
- 5 Is it necessary to update my mobile to identify the network?
- 6 Does your cell phone recognize the WiFi but it won’t connect? Solution
- 7 My cell phone does not detect my WiFi network but others do. What to do?
- 8 How to fix problems with your WiFi network
If you are a user or owner of a Chinese cell phone, most likely you have had connection problems. In this section, we will tell you What can you do when your Chinese cell phone does not connect to Wifi. In the world of the Smartphone every time we will come across a great variety of these cell phones. So it will be very useful to know this information.
Information about Chinese cell phones
It is good that you consider, that they have been done very popular in shopsThey have even dominated the tech market across the board, thanks to their low cost ratio. Of these devices, it can be noted that their purchase cost is relatively low compared to other brand cell phones, even high-end smartphones.
They have managed to attract attention for their striking and well-equipped models in relation to their storage. As for the software, they have compatibility to download popular applications, without problems, such as WhatsApp.
However, one of the negative points that many users have noticed is the problem related to Wi-Fi. They tend to easily disconnect the signal from the network. And it is at this point, is where we will help you. Do youWhat can you do when your Chinese cell phone does not connect to Wi-Fi? We offer you several alternatives.
Option 1. Steps to connect to Wi-Fi
- The Chinese mobile must have the Android operating system to solve the connection problem. In the group of icons locate “Settings” and press it.
- Enter to “Internet connections”.
- Multiple lines will be reflected. In the Wi-Fi section you will notice the name of the network you want to access. Click the line of “Wifi”. And then to “Network name”.
- You will find 2 buttons, press the one that says “forget”. And you will repeat this step as many times as available networks are reflected.
- Subsequently restart the cell phone.
- Once the mobile is turned on again, go to the icon of “Settings”, later “network connections” and finally “Wifi”. In this step, the cell phone will begin to reconnect or re-create the network link it had previously.
- Up to this point it should work. However, if the problem persists, here is another method. You have to apply a reset in the networks. It is a way of forcing new connections to be re-established.
Option 2. Steps to reset the network
- First go to the main screen. And go to “Settings”.
- Press “Internet connections”. Touch the 3 points seen on the right side.
- A message will be reflected: “Reset network setting”. Pressing it will restore Wi-Fi networks, mobile data and Bluetooth. We hit the button “Reset settings”.
- Finally, you return until you reach the option “Wifi”.
- Try again to connect to the network that you were connected to. A new connection will begin to form without errors.
However, as these are Chinese mobiles, they tend to be unpredictable in the expected results. But don’t worry! We have another almost infallible alternative and explained in a simple way.
Option 3. Steps to have a Wi-Fi connection
- Go back to the icon “adjustment”.
- And then to the section “Wifi”. Select the signal you want to access (you must first have its password). Keep your finger pressed without releasing. And when the window with 2 options is mirrored, tap “Modify network”.
- A window appears detailing the network data. Scroll down and turn on the “Show advanced options” option.
- Then press the part that says DHCP. There are many things that are achieved in this line by changing the IP address. When the message is revealed, you activate the item “static”. At the same time it will show more options.
- In the part “IPv4 address” there is a series of numbers that we will change. To do this, you press the numbers and a keyboard immediately appears.
- The number that you will modify will be the Last 2 digits. Example: If the series was 192.168.1.128, the new series will be 192.168.1.50. And press “save”.
When saving you can almost immediately notice that it connects to the network. This is because the old number ending in 128 seems to be incompatible with the connection. And that is why the problem occurs very often. You can try 60 or 70. We hope you tell us about your experience fixing your mobile.
You may also be interested in:
Is it necessary to update my mobile to identify the network?
A software problem It may be the cause of the failures in the Wifi and networks. Effectively updating the Android software can help, therefore, if you see that the cell phone has an update, do not ignore it and install it, it is possible that the network identification errors can be solved in this way.
Does your cell phone recognize the WiFi but it won’t connect? Solution
Sometimes the cell phone cannot connect to a network because it has problems, too access may be blocked to new users. On the other hand, it is recommended to deactivate the internet sharing options, some users indicate that having them activated makes it impossible to connect to a network.
My cell phone does not detect my WiFi network but others do. What to do?
The most possible cause is that your network has a configuration problem. First, check with another cell phone or device if the network appears and you can connect. In turn, it is advisable to configure the router again in order to solve any errors in the network.
How to fix problems with your WiFi network
In addition to everything shown, there are other things to do if your Chinese mobile does not connect to WiFi. Don’t worry they are basic measures but that you should not leave aside if you have problems with the cell phone network.
Reset your Modem or Router
Modems and Routers are meant to be used for many hours at a time, but sometimes this brings problems. In fact, if your mobile does not connect to Wifi, a simple reboot of the Modem and the Router could solve the problem.
Restart your cell phone
A simple restart of the mobile could be the solution if your Chinese mobile does not connect to Wifi. Sometimes it is a temporary problem That is solved by closing everything and turning off the mobile is the fastest and most effective way to do this.
You may also be interested in:
Forget the WiFI network
It is one of the simplest solutions, but forgetting the network usually works. Simply go to the Wi-Fi configuration of the mobile, observe the available networks and press for a few seconds on the one with the problem. After the above, the option ‘Forget the network’ will be displayed, click on it and re-enter the password to connect.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?