Electronic devices are not totally perfect, since as they are electronic systems they can present failures. And it may be the case the black screen of your iPadWell, don’t worry, this article will show you the solution. But first, we will tell you why the black screen is put on your iPad device, so that you can have an idea of the problem.
Why does the screen go black on my iPad?
Mobile equipment can suffer system failures for different reasons, and among them are those that we will mention below.
- Hardware damage, which means physical damage to the iPad.
- Strong drops that directly damage the screen.
- Failed jailbreak process of some of the limitations imposed by the Apple company.
- The iPad needs to be updated to the latest version.
It should be noted that if the problem is due to physical damage, you will need to go to a professional on Apple devices, or go to Apple technical support. The methods to be applied below cover the operating system of the iPad as such, and not of damage to the Hardware.
Two methods for correct black screen problem on iPad
The two methods to be explained below are simple to execute from your own iPad, try to carry them out according to the established order.
- Method 1: Hard reset
Mostly a hard reset can solve the black screen problem, but it affects all the data you have saved on your computer. For this reason, we recommend that you make a backup of all the files and data that you have on your iPad.
- Press the Home button and power simultaneously.
- The time it takes to press the keys is 10 to 20 seconds, until the logo of the Apple company appears.
- Clear your fingers from the buttons and wait for restart the Apple iOS operating system.
- Method 2: Reset iPad System to Factory Settings with iTunes
If the complete restart cannot solve the problem, try restoring the iPad to factory settings using iTunes. We emphasize again that with this option you will lose the data and documents that you have on the iPad, so make a backup of them.
- If you have Windows 10 you must download the app to run the reset. If you have a Mac, you can download the iTunes application from the Apple store.
- Connect the device via USB cable to your computer.
- Simultaneously press the Home and Power buttons until the iTunes program detects the iPad.
- The iPad device will appear in the top menu on the left, press “Restore iPad”.
- The restore run will start automatically.
- After the restoration, the equipment will be as if it were new.
Fone Lab System Repair for iOS to Fix the Problem
The repair with the “Fone Laboratory System“For the iOS operating system it is a solution as a last resort, however, this is very effective. This software can solve any problem that the iPad device presents, you can even recover your personal data, being a great advantage.
A very useful software to solve problems on an Apple device is the Fone Lab System Repair, it is totally safe, here we explain how to use it.
- First, download the software on the internet from the official website.
- Run the program and connect the iPad from a USB cable to the computer.
- Within the program, a menu appears on the left that says “More Tools”. Once this option is selected, click on “IOS System Recovery”.
- In the window that opens you will find the option “Start” there you will click so that it begins to repair the black screen problem.
- Click on the question mark icon and follow the instructions to place your iPad in recovery mode.
- Later, left click on the option “Repair” so that download the correct firmware for iPad repair.
- Once the firmware is downloaded, the black screen problem will be fixed.
We hope you can solve your black screen problem on your iPad, there is nothing left but to hope that you will succeed with this information.