Without a doubt, the launch of Call of Duty Mobile has revolutionized the app stores, as it has been a tremendous success in terms of the number of downloads. However, this app is not perfect, so it is possible to experience certain glitches when running it. For this reason, today we will show you what to do in case Call Of Duty Mobile freezes or hangs.
Among all the flaws that this excellent video game presents, the fact that the screen freezes is one of the most annoying. This can happen to us when we are in the middle of a game or in the start menu, but the good news is that later on we will show you several alternatives to solve it.
Try Clearing the Call of Duty Mobile Cache on your phone
In this first section we will show you the steps you must follow to the letter to be able to fix the ‘Freeze screen’ bug featuring Call Of Duty Mobile on certain occasions when we are in full swing.
- To start, you first have to open the settings menu of your mobile and select the option that says ‘Applications and notifications’.
- Then press on the icon of the Call of Duty Mobile app.
- Now, select the option ‘Information about the app’ and then press the option ‘Storage’.
- Later you must clear the app cache, which is usually enough to correct any errors that Call of Duty Mobile may present.
Grant advanced permissions
In case you have followed all the steps to clear the cache on your mobile device and it still keeps freezing.a Call of Duty Mobile app, then we recommend that you try this other alternative.
- The first thing you have to do is enter the apps configuration part in the settings menu.
- Then select the Call of Duty Mobile app and then click on the ‘Advanced’ option
- Then select the option ‘Install unknown apps’ and then activate the other option that says ‘Trust this source’.
- In this way we will grant additional permissions to the app so that it can better manage the storage of certain files necessary to eliminate the problem in a more efficient way.
Other alternatives that also work
Here we will show you other quick and easy alternatives that you can try in case Call of Duty Mobile freezes while you are in a game or even when you are in the main menu. You simply have to try one by one to see which one is more effective for you.
You may also be interested in:
Restart your mobile or tablet
One of the fastest and easiest alternatives you can try to fix this erroras it may be a simple game glitch. To do this, you simply have to press and hold the power button on your mobile and then click on the ‘Restart’ option.
We recommend that you try this method if it is the first time you have freeze screen when playing Call of Duty MobileOtherwise you will have to try other alternatives to improve the performance of the games on your mobile.
Install the latest update for Call Of Duty Mobile
In general, developers usually release new updates to the apps to fix certain important bugs that prevent us from enjoying the operation of the application. That is why you should always update all applications including Call of Duty Mobile.
Without a doubt, when you update the game you will see that there is a noticeable improvement in performance, since as we mentioned before, with each update bugs and failures that have arisen unexpectedly are repaired. To do this, you just have to open the Android or iOS application store, search for Call of Duty Mobile and check if there is any new update.
Update your mobile software
Another easy and simple method to fix CoDMobile crashes is to update the software of our Android or iOS mobile. In this case, you must go to the Settings section and then select the option ‘Software Update’.
You may also be interested in:
Later you will have to wait a few minutes for the update to download and you may have to restart your mobile a few times until the process is finished.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?