Do you want to know how to record screen on BLU Studio J2? Screen recording can be useful to easily convey a message on your mobile phone to your colleague. Let’s learn how to capture a video or Screen recording in BLU Studio J2 in this tutorial.
With the latest version of Android Q (BLU UI 10) or Android R (BLU UI 11), there is a built-in screen recording option on BLU devices. Let’s learn how you can use it to record your screen and also your audio.
BLU Studio J2 is compatible with Android 6.0 operating system. Therefore, the screenshot process is different depending on the Android OS version. Let’s learn how to record screen with different methods one by one.
Screen recording in BLU Studio J2 with built-in screen recording
You may also be interested in:
1. To access the screen recording feature on your BLU Studio J2, swipe down from the top of the screen to access the quick toggle options in the notification panel.
2. Then press once on the Toggle screen recording to start recording or press and hold the screen recording toggle to open the recording settings.
3. Now you can change the screen recording quality between 480p, 720p and 1080p.
4. Under Sound, you can choose No sound, Media sound, Media sound, and Microphone options.
5. You can also select the selfie video size recording in the screen recording settings from Small to Large by moving the slider.
6. When you have finished configuring the screen recorder, click the Toggle screen recording to start recording.
7. You will see a screen recording timer at the top right of your screen.
8. To stop it, open the BLU notification panel again and click the Stop screen recording button.
9. The screen recording will be automatically saved to your BLU Gallery or Google Photos app in the screen recordings folder.
10. Now you can share the recorded video content on social networks like Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
In old BLU devicesthe incorporated screen recording option is not available. So we need to download a third-party app to record your device screen.
Record Screen on BLU Studio J2 with Screen Recorder App
1. Open Google Play Store on your BLU Studio J2 device.
2. Then search for “Screen recording app with audio” in the search bar and press go. or go to this Google Play Store URL right in your desktop or mobile browser.
3. Now select one of the listed screen recorder apps that you like and click install.
4. After installing the screen recorder app, open the Screen Recorder app and click the start button to start screen recording. Sometimes these options will be available in the notification panel, such as Record, Pause, and Stop.
5. That’s it, you have successfully registered your BLU Studio J2 screen thanks to our tutorial.
If you liked our tutorial, share it on social networks. Please also leave your feedback if you have any problem while recording your screen on BLU Studio J2.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?
You may also be interested in: