Welcome! If you’ve read about the Google Chromecast but do not be clear how to take advantage, then you’ve come to the right post. Later I will talk in detail about the most important function of this device.
That is, we’ll show how to transmit or duplicate the screen of your cell Android on TV with Google Chromecast in a few minutes. Of course first need to install the Chromecast to a Wi-Fi network TV and then attach your Android device.
What is Google Chromecast?
In short, this new device from Google, we can set up Chromecast from the PC or Android devices to project a lot of multimedia content . on your television simply
This device comes with a USB cable that is connected to the TV and another that goes straight to the electric current. Once you’ve connected, we will configure it with any other device such as a mobile phone or a PC to project our TV content.
In this way can play a video from YouTube on your PC and watch it in the comfort of your TV, which is one of the biggest advantages. It also has a lot of models so you can choose the one that best suits your needs.
Once you connect the device to the TV, we will have a wizard that will guide us during the installation process. The first step will be Google Chromecast connect to our network of Internet , because otherwise it will not work.
You may also be interested in:
If you want to project multimedia content from a tablet or mobile device, you’ll need to download the app Google Home. Which it is available for free in both the App Store and the Google Play Store. Then you must configure the device Google Home for Android intermarry with your Chromecast .
Google functions Chromecast
If you have not been very clear function of this innovative device Google later delve into everything that allows us to do. In short, with this amazing device will have the opportunity to watch movies, series, videos, games, documentaries from streaming platforms like Amazon Prime, HBO, Netflix.
- You can also use the TV to play games from Mobile to take advantage of the wide screen and so the gameplay will be much more comfortable.
- Even we can use this device to listen to songs, turn it into a professional karaoke with lyrics our favorite songs or listen to podcast from the TV without problems.
- Finally, you can also use the screen of the TV to edit or explain PowerPoint presentations or Google, which is a interactive tool very useful in academia.
Steps to convey my Android phone screen on TV with Google Chromecast
Next in new this section will show all the steps you must take to duplicate the screen of your mobile Android on TV using the Google Chromecast. I simply invite you to read carefully so you do not have problems in completing the process within minutes Read on!
- First of all you must make sure that both your mobile device and the Google Chromecast are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Then you enter Google Home application and click the “ Profile ” found in the toolbar.
- Now select the option “ Projecting device “.
You may also be interested in:
- Once done, all content being played on your phone will be shown on your TV screen smoothly. No doubt this is a great advantage because you do not have to use any cables.
- Also note that can still use the mobile or PC while playing multimedia content on your Chromecast device, which is a great help for us to continue with our business while we enjoy our favorite movies or videos.
- On the other hand should not worry about shut down the Google Chromecast because it is not necessary. Just when you’ve finished viewing the content you click the option to stop transmitting to the TV.
That’s all for today! If you have served you useful this information, please remember share it with all your contacts , since reading this post will learn how to use one of the many functions that the device wonderful Google Chromecast See you soon !
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?