The filters are widely used today in most of the images and are useful to transform the look of them. Corel Draw, you can apply a variety of filters or effects , as long as they are in bitmap, in fact even possible create a website with Corel Draw because of this. Bitmaps are images that are created with pixels, such as photographs, for example.
If you have an image or text, vector, you must previously convert it to bitmap filters to apply properly with Corel Draw program . Making these changes is very easy.
Today we will explain four filters of many that are installed in the program are: Weather (climate), Find Edges (edge finder) Motion Blur (motion blur) and Plastic Texture (plastic texture). Let’s start with the first two.
Transform your images and photos with the best filters Corel Draw
You may also be interested in:
Corel Draw is a comprehensive program that your imagination and creativity take control. We’ll show you how to apply the first two filters previously read, with basic steps. To begin, you must know how to download and install Corel Draw . Once you ubiques configurations thereof, must be you who is responsible to give that original touch that will delight all.
- Weather . It is a pretty handy filter. With it, you can apply the effect of rain, snow or fog. To do it properly, select your image, go to ¨ Bitmap ¨ and press the creative choice.
- At the end of the submenu that opens will have the word Weather and Climate which need to click. You have available the configuration of this filter, which lets you choose the direction in which you want the effect of climate applies. Every change you make is previewed automatically . Adds intensity, size and random effects you want. To save the changes you click on OK or OK.
- Find Edges . Ideal images to apply this transformation are those that come with many lines or edges. Duplicates the image that you want to add the effect and choose one of them. Meets the route Bitmap/Contour/Edge Finder .
- Once the application list, you can choose if you want the effect to look soft or hard sliding the cursor on the bar level. Now you need to select the image, bitmap/Convert to bitmap, set the ¨ White and black (1-bit) ¨ option. In this way can manipulate or control the background and color of the lines.
- In other words, if you press a color from the color bar, located on the right and bottom of the program, left-click, see the application of color in the background image. But if you hit a color with the right click, the change will be made on the lines. If you choose the background transparent to the superimpose the image you’re working on the original the effect that you created will apply.
More interesting filters to your photos
There are many more spectacular filters in Corel Draw. As we said at the beginning of this article, you may apply effects to images in Corel Draw , including are the blur and texture. Discover how to apply below:
- Motion Blur. enables you to blur the picture or text you’re working with this filter. To achieve this, select the image and, as in previous times, Bitmap/Blur/Motion Blur . Set the distance and orientation.
- Plastic Texture . Becomes a flat texture in a plastic directly to your image. Get it as follows: Bitmap/Texture/Plastic . In the configuration window, specific points of brightness, depth, softness, light direction and color of light.
Sometimes, the pictures are not as we want. Why they are so important and necessary filters. Transform your images with climatic effects, texture, blur, highlight its edges and even discover how to edit images with Corel Draw . So’ll have your images look sensational and highlight all your digital projects
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?
You may also be interested in: