Corel Draw is the main application of graphic design programs developed by the company Corel. It is a platform that handles the editing images and photographs from the vector graphic design, such programs use mathematical formulas.
Currently, the platform Corel Draw is available to download and install Windows and Mac , and the latest version was released to the market in late 2019. However, the program has more than two decades in the market for digital and today art is the first option when editing an image.
How to improve a raster graphics using Corel DRAW?
You may also be interested in:
A program being so complete, Corel has been redesigned from various aspects, this, with the vision of the artist offer various alternatives for creating free and personalized images.
Applying bitmap is a tool ready in the options panel Corel Draw . It is a rectangular shape developed from bits and has a specific color for each pixel that integra.El set of these figures creates a form called bitmap.
However, there are some difficulties or errors that may damage the image. For such errors exist some editing strategies, among which are the following:
The most common reforms that can be applied to an editing error in a bitmap focus on correct size own image . Basically it increases or decreases the size of the bitmap.
Increasing the height and width of a bitmap the program automatically creates new bitmap adjacent, these new maps take the color of the pixel that is around.
A the shrink resolution image bitmap becomes much more pixelated , this means that you can see better the details of it.
Steps to correct or improve the dimensions
- Select the bitmap you want to improve.
- Click on the bitmap option and select «resampling» .
- Then you should Choose a unit of measurement in the tables of height and width.
- You can go by adding or removing measures as appropriate according to consider.
- If you want to improve the appearance Curves click on the «Flatten» .
- This will change the dimensions equally curves bitmap.
Another strategy that can be applied is to change the order for the image created from bitmaps, the images themselves, are formed by pixels , those images or files having better resolution possess if more pixels accumulated thick.
To increase or decrease the size of the files will be affected the resolution of the image itself, to make changes to the resolution can follow the following process:
- Select the bitmap you want to correct.
- Enter the drop-down options panel and click on bitmap and then «resampling» .
- Choose the «resolution» , find two pop-up windows in which you should fill in the boxes direction, both horizontally and vertically.
- Using these two techniques is likely to get a bitmap much more professional and aesthetic image. However you can apply other effects to the file itself to achieve the result you want.
Tools available in Corel Draw
The Corel Draw version is the most complete graphical editing products developed by Corel version, which is why it has an endless number of tools that can be applied:
- Subject : You can re-create geometric shapes such as polygons, complex or simple stars and spirals
- Curva three-point : This tool allows you to design curves in the image started having a body and end
- Polyline : This option is for drawing straight lines directed towards all directions
Besides these applications there are various effects that can be executed on the picture add contour objects, fix the blur a photograph put custom text and background effects, etc. all depends on the creativity of the artist and motivation at the time of using the program.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?
You may also be interested in: