Sometimes we do beautiful photos everyone to remember; Corel Photo Paint is a good tool to make interesting effects on our pictures. For example you can create a glow effect in forms and texts using Corel Photo Paint ; or perhaps make a picture with sepia tone Photo Paint also. Well this time, we’ll show to make the effect corner with Corel Photo Paint
If you like the design, this post is for you;. Because everything you learn about this program professionally serve you span> Sure !, you should always start with basic things; as change the resolution, sheet size, rotate and duplicate an image with Corel Photo Paint . Then, how to protect your final work to the add a watermark to your images in Photo Paint .
Perform corner effect with Corel Photo Paint (folding effect)
You may also be interested in:
To begin you say that is a very nice effect you can use on banners, photographs, etc. You can also apply to text boxes. At the start opening a project begins by giving a empty document. Em> could name it «Effect Fold corner 1».
The details of the size of the photo and all those things you put as needed. You give to OK em> and you get blank page. Remember you are practicing.
Steps to achieve the effect of folding corner
- First, you have to do is go to the menu bar and care about the image or picture that you need.
- Then, with the left mouse button, you open a picture box and give it a click to display it.
- Then in the left toolbar you give arrow «Selection» and adjust the height and width of the picture box that suit you.
- Made This places the picture on the sheet, with the selected image, go to the top menu bar, enter a Bitmap em> and there you are located in 3D Effects em> and search for Folding corner .
- Once Folding corner em> will appear a box with corner folding effects that can give your photo; are 4 small icons where you can choose which side of the photo you want to fold: upper left, upper right, lower left and lower right. Choose the one you need.
- Folding corner You also leaves the color of the crease and the bottom, choose what you like. You can also make sense of folding the corner of photo (horizontal or vertical). And if the paper can define what you want opaque or transparent.
- choose the type Transparent em>, fold the corner will allow you to see the photo image of the background through the crease, is very nice.
- You will be able also choose the percentage of the crease in height and width. Choose what you need. Box Folding corner also allows you to preview and thus controlling how you’re running.
If you want another folding further in another back corner to get Bitmap em>, again looking 3D effects, em> still Folding corner and you repeat the process. If you want 2 folded corners places the icon with the corner you need to fold. Adjust the background color and the fold.
Adjust the height and width of the new fold, the direction of the fold (whether horizontal or vertical) and pre-displayed for you to see the changes that you have made to the photo.
A caveat: The folded corner will always be tilted at the corners you choose and do not follow the shape of the object or image
Dear friends, it is now starting to question experience, because as you can see is not that complicated. We hope you create beautiful effects using the Corel Photo Paint and those special touches des photos appreciate both.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?
You may also be interested in: