Most institutions do not grant credits or loans if you have a history of debt. Before that, we have prepared this guide which will discuss How do I know if I’m in the Credit Bureau What should I do if I am in the credit bureau?
How do I know if I’m in What I have to credit bureau if I’m in the credit bureau?
As you already know, the credit bureau is a private institution which is responsible for analyzing credit people’s lives. In view of the takeover, which is then provided to the banks, so it says on the list this private institution . seriously affect your credit life
If you have any doubts activity on your credit , corroborate the best if you have a history of debt. In this respect, it should be noted that the obtain a credit bureau you can access once a year for a credit report, with which you can confirm your history within the institution, if you are there.
This procedure can be done very easily, first, you go through the Official Website of the institution. In addition, it can also be done through the phone numbers provided. Both procedures may be undertaken as follows.
- If you want to check your credit history, the first thing to do is go to the official website of the institution .
- Once you’re inside the site, provide data that the platform will need, so you can Confirm properly if the credit bureau.
- On the other hand, if you can not access the above mentioned website, can also communicate by phone by the fixed line national credit bureau. To do this, select 800 640 7920 .
What if you have a history of debt?
Many people wonder how remove the credit bureau it can be exhausting and stressful. In any case, there is nothing that can be done directly from the credit bureau, has yet to consider the following.
In case of failure with payment of a debt, the only way to exit or clear the history in the credit bureau is waiting. Only comply with all time by the institution, it can not leave correctly it.
We recommend guided the following information to know and how long to wait to get out of credit bureau
- Debt 25 or less UDI must wait a year.
- Debts located between the 25 and 500 IDU remain for a period of two years within the Bureau.
- The debts of between 500 and 1000 UDI will be in the institution’s history for a period of at least four years.
- Debt less than 400,000 Udis , which are already considered the oldest debts, they must wait a period of at least 6, after which process the credit history will be evaluated person and will therefore be established whether or not leave the office.
- And finally, all these debts greater than 400,000 UDIs , you can not log out of the credit institution.
To understand this, all you have to do in this case, should clear the history. Similarly, it is recommended to keep a copy of loan, so that never again on this list. On the other hand, if there is misinformation in your record, you can make the office credit so that your report corrected.