There’s nothing like watching a series or program our language mother. Indeed, you can enjoy more of the plot and story development instead of having to translate each dialogue. In fact, you can capture some details that enrich much the series.
However, watch an anime in its original language also has its benefits. Expressiveness with which the original voice actors interpret the characters allow us to better connect with them. In addition, the best way to learn the spoken part of a language is listening to recordings in that language And what better way to learn Japanese or Korean than watching animes and dramas!
One of the best platforms to enjoy the best the Japanese animation can offer is Crunchyroll. For that reason, whether you intend to see an anime in its original language or dubbed into Spanish, then we show you how pay a subscription to Crunchyroll and enjoy the best content.
How the audio language is changed in Crunchyroll
Currently, this site does not have the possibility of Change language of an anime while playing. Enjoy your version implies preference for a moment stop playing anime. Then do the following:
- Go to the Videos menu found on previous page reproduction of the anime.
- Select the desired version. Availability of dubbed versions will not be the same for all animes. In the best case, the anime you want to see will dub in Spanish, English, Portuguese, German, French and Russian.
However, it is important to stress that this is not always the case. Currently, animes with dubbing to the Spanish available on Crunchyroll are:
You may also be interested in:
- Saint Seiya
- Elfen Lied
- Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo
- Rokka -Braves of the Six Flowers –
- Schwarzes Marken
- Saga of Tanya the Evil
- Miss Kobayashi’s Dragon Maid
- Re: Zero
- Free! Iwatobi Swin Club
- Psycho Mob 100
- Bungo Stray Dogs
- Black Clover
If you want to see an anime that is not found in this list, you have to see it in its original language. However, you can enjoy it in full if you enable the subtitles that it incorporates. Even transfer them to your Smart TV if you want.
The vast majority of animes Crunchyroll more languages are available in section bent animes subtitle. For that reason, then we’ll show you how to change the language of these on your preference.
How the subtitle language is changed in Crunchyroll
- In the play an anime, select Settings in the playback menu (is the symbol of a nut).
- In the Subtitles/CC section you will find the language of the subtitles that are available. Generally, these are English, Spanish and Portuguese (Brazil)
- If you want to turn off subtitles, select the None .
- After your selection, you can resume playing anime.
Benefits of a premium on Crunchyroll
If you like to watch animes and dramas, it is important to have a quality page in which you can enjoy. Crunchyroll is one of those pages as it is stable, has a variety of animes and dramas in HD in your catalog and allows you to select the playback quality of a anime. You also have the or ption downloading them to your mobile or PC.
So, if you have a good Internet connection, you can watch your favorite episodes in low quality. It also has a forum which answer many of the questions that your users are. If yours is not answered there, you can open a new thread.
You may also be interested in:
A resaltante aspect is that Crunchyroll has mode Premium account which has many benefits . Users who have this membership have the following benefits:
- You can play any anime or dramas without commercial interruptions.
- You can enjoy the latest videos uploaded to any of its platforms instantly.
- Provides a sense of personal satisfaction, because you contribute to the creators of your favorite programming .
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?