In this article we’ll show you shortcuts because of the complexity of the program, so that it serves juice and work with ease. What are some tricks to save time in Excel Learn how to implement it and have fun working; This trick will explain, is as useful as the highlight weekends and conditional formatting many others we have in our blog.
It is very handy if your worksheet have a large database, and it’s hard to locate data throughout the work area. Well, you just press the key (CTRL + «directional arrow»). If you’re serious to navigate down CTRL and «down arrow» at a time. And so on.
Insert Rows and Columns. With this single command. CTRL and combines «+» key while. a window in which you will indicate that ways will insert the row or column appears. To remove a row, select it and press CTRL key and «-«.
You may also be interested in:
We have a paragraph that explains the range selection cells. Here we’ll show you a number of keyboard shortcuts, so you navigate within Excel as a professional and not rely much on the mouse.
- combines Ctrl + A keys. Will show the window to open Excel file.
- Combining the CTRL + U keys, you can create a new Excel workbook.
- Click the CTRL + B . This command allows you to display the» search» window. To search for data within the spreadsheet.
- Ctrl + T opens the window to create table.
- With the ALT + F11 open the Visual Basic Editor.
- The command F12, opens the» save As …»
- pressing Ctrl + F2 , invoke the command to print
- To move to another workbook or Excel file, CTRL + F4 combines only.
To manage and format cells
- Combining the CTRL + C , manage to copy the selected cells
- With CTRL + K keys, you give italic formatting text to the selected cell.
- CTRL + N , apply the bold formatting text.
- CTRL + S, with this command the text stresses within the cell.
- CTRL + Z , you can undo the last action.
- With the CTRL + 1 command, it will show the window cell formatting. It should be noted that, using numbers, use the trick to work for the alphanumeric keys. If you use the block number keys located on your right, it will not work.
- combining CTRL + F1 , provides you insert a graphic.
- To navigate between active spreadsheets, applies the command Ctrl + Page Down to scroll to the next page, and Ctrl + Page Up to move to the previous sheet.
Substituting words using automatic correction
If you are working with a large volume of data, and ask you must replace a figure several times. Wow! this is a very tedious job. Well, we recommend you follow these simple steps, so that the automatic corrector do that job for you.!
- To activate it sees the menu and click File.
- Go to Options, then Review.
- Click AutoCorrect Options .
- You will display a window with the «Replace» field and» con». 1st place in the data field to be replaced and the 2nd field by the data you want to place. With these instructions will make your job, then have to turn it off.
We leave this last command because we found it very interesting. Is Fill Flash . The option is automatically fill your data if it detects a pattern to follow. To do this, you must activate the option Fill Flash & nbsp; « File Options – Advanced» & nbsp;.
Here you can set the pattern to follow. Example: 0001 in the first cell and start typing in the cell below the next number, automatically Fill Flash command detect the pattern, and complete the numbers for you
It’s amazing how these tricks Excel will save time and facilitates your work. Here we collect only a few, more keyboard shortcuts Excel & nbsp;.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?
You may also be interested in: