Excel belongs to the group of programs developed by Microsoft Corporation that can be used online free . As a fundamental tool for developing different everyday or academic tasks
A spreadsheet allows users to develop statistics and numerical controls . Currently managing percentages and figures is essential for all those people who have a business or require making comparative tables respect to sales, income or expenses.
Excel is indeed the most popular program in accounting market. Because through it you can keep a record or control and keyboard shortcuts that will be very useful . And they know for sure the money you have entered or has been reversed; as well as statistics on sales, customers and successful transactions.
How to integrate form controls to a worksheet in Excel?
Excel is such a complete tool that has developed several options available to allow users to use and draw figures, data entry, exact percentages and an endless list of activities that can be performed in their platform, allowing even use all Excel formulas in a spreadsheet.
Form controls are a tool in which a person can create different folders or forms in order to maintain an organized and accurate record various data.
Integrated forms controls on a worksheet is a grid in which various data are expressed alphanumerically , the cells resemble small text boxes. Through the controls are cells may represent different labels based on different themes or groups, plus the person can enter images, and graphics.
Steps to integrate form controls to a worksheet in Excel
Integrate the form controls to a worksheet is not a complex task, actually only must perform the following steps:
You may also be interested in:
- The first thing to do is enter a Excel spreadsheet .
- Once located you will find a toolbar at the top of the program.
- You must click on the scroll bar called “insert” .
- Once there, you must select the option “form controls” .
- There are several types of labels that can be applied to the select the one that you do click fits over the Excel and go to dragging to draw contour the control sheet you want.
Form controls that can be inserted in an Excel spreadsheet
There are several types of controls assigned to the Excel spreadsheet, you control that simply perform the task of representing a label other than the clicking on them can “react” as a small menu bar with multiple actions.
Among the form controls that can be inserted into a spreadsheet in Excel, we have the following:
- Option : This type of control allows a unique selection options bar
- : This control enables us to develop a macro when click on it
- Scroll bar : This option allows you to click on the arrows a whole bar is displayed within a defined interval or section
- control number allows us to increase or decrease numeric character data.
- There is also the checkbox , the same is a type of control that allows the option to select an icon or not.
- Label : framing or highlight an instruction or a short text about a topic
used controls in Excel
list box , allows you to select only one option. The group box supports click on a subset of options; in the case of combo box are graphs in which there is a box with only one option and others that display a list of options.
The Excel spreadsheets today represent valuable tools for people from different aspects of your life. Students require comparative tables to perform work or research on an employer requires comparative tables fleshed income, expenses and balance on investment or sales.
Through statistics embodied countries develop action plans to decrease or increase the numbers as appropriate, this applies to morbidity, mortality, unemployment and other essential issues for development of today’s society.
You may also be interested in:
Keep in mind that if you have installed Excel in another language other than Spanish, can change the language A very simple way.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?