- 1 What Is Iminent.Notifier.exe?
- 2 Is it safe to run Iminent.Notifier.exe? Is it a virus or malware?
- 3 How to remove or uninstall Iminent.Notifier.exe
- 3.1 How can I stop the Iminent.Notifier.exe process?
- 3.2 Is Iminent.Notifier.exe a virus or malware?
- 3.3 Is Iminent.Notifier.exe causing high disk usage?
- 3.4 Is Iminent.Notifier.exe causing high CPU usage?
- 3.5 Is Iminent.Notifier.exe causing high network usage?
- 3.6 How to check GPU usage of Iminent.Notifier.exe?
What Is Iminent.Notifier.exe?
Iminent.Notifier.exe is an executable exe file that belongs to the Iminent Notifier process that accompanies the search the web Software developed by Iminent software developer.
If the Iminent.Notifier.exe process in Windows 10 is important, you need to be careful while removing it. Sometimes the Iminent.Notifier.exe process uses too much CPU or GPU. If it is malware or a virus, it may be running in the background.
The .exe extension of the Iminent.Notifier.exe file specifies that it is an executable file for Windows operating system such as Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10.
You may also be interested in:
POINT: If you are experiencing any system-related issues in Windows, such as registry errors or system files deleted by viruses or system crashes, we recommend that you download Restoro software, which scans your Windows PC for any issues and fixes them right away. a few steps.
Malware and viruses are also transmitted through exe files. Therefore, we must be sure before running unknown executable file on our computers or laptops.
Now we will check if the Iminent.Notifier.exe file is a virus or malware. Should it be removed to protect your computer? Learn more below.
Is it safe to run Iminent.Notifier.exe? Is it a virus or malware?
Let’s check the location of this exe file to determine if it is legitimate software or a virus. The location of this file and the dangerous rating is.
File Location/Classification: C:Program Files (x86)IminentSearchTheWeb
To check if the exe file is legitimate, you can start the task manager. Then click in the columns field and add Verified Signer as one of the columns.
Now look at the verified signer value for the Iminent.Notifier.exe process if it says “Failed to verify” the file may be a virus.
|Type of file|
|file location||C:Program Files (x86)IminentSearchTheWeb|
|software||search the web|
Over all ratings of Iminent.Notifier.exe
If the developer of the software is legitimate, it is not a virus or malware. If the developer is not listed or seems suspicious, you can remove it with the uninstaller.
Based on our analysis of whether this Iminent file is a virus or malware, we show our result below.
Is Iminent.Notifier.exe a virus or malware? Iminent.Notifier.exe is not a virus.
How to remove or uninstall Iminent.Notifier.exe
To remove Iminent.Notifier.exe from your computer, please follow the below steps one by one. This will uninstall Iminent.Notifier.exe if it was part of the software installed on your computer.
- If the file is part of the software, it will also have an uninstaller. You can then run the uninstaller located in a directory like C:Program Files>Iminent>SearchTheWeb>Iminent Notifier>Iminent.Notifier.exe_uninstall.exe.
- Or Iminent.Notifier.exe was installed using the Windows installer, then to uninstall it navigate to System parameters and open Add or remove programs option.
- Then search for the software name Iminent.Notifier.exe or SearchTheWeb in the search bar or try the developer name of Iminent.
- Then click on it and select the Uninstaller option to remove the Iminent.Notifier.exe file from your computer. Now SearchTheWeb software program along with Iminent.Notifier.exe file will be removed from your computer.
How can I stop the Iminent.Notifier.exe process?
To stop the iminent.notifier.exe process from running, you need to uninstall the program associated with the file or, if it is a virus or malware, remove it using a virus and malware removal tool.
Is Iminent.Notifier.exe a virus or malware?
According to the information we have, Iminent.Notifier.exe is not a virus. But a good file can be infected with malware or a virus in disguise.
Is Iminent.Notifier.exe causing high disk usage?
You can find it by opening the Task Manager application (right-click on the Windows taskbar and choose Task Manager) and click on the Disk option at the top to sort and know the disk usage by Iminent . Notifier.exe.
Is Iminent.Notifier.exe causing high CPU usage?
You can find it by opening the Task Manager app, searching for the Iminent process, and checking the percentage of CPU usage.
Is Iminent.Notifier.exe causing high network usage?
If Iminent.Notifier.exe has high data usage, you can find it by opening the Windows Task Manager application, find the Iminent process and check the network usage percentage.
How to check GPU usage of Iminent.Notifier.exe?
To check the GPU, use Iminent.Notifier.exe. Open the Task Manager window and find the Iminent.Notifier.exe process in the name column and check the GPU usage column.
Hope you were able to know more about Iminent.Notifier.exe file and how to remove it. Also, share this article on social networks if you found it useful.
Let us know in the comments below if you encounter any other issues related to Iminent.Notifier.exe.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?
You may also be interested in: