- 1 What Is Iminent.WebBooster.dll?
- 2 Is it safe to run Iminent.WebBooster.dll? Is it a virus or malware?
- 3 How to remove or uninstall Iminent.WebBooster.dll
- 3.1 How can I stop the Iminent.WebBooster.dll process?
- 3.2 Is Iminent.WebBooster.dll a virus or malware?
- 3.3 Is Iminent.WebBooster.dll causing high disk usage?
- 3.4 Is Iminent.WebBooster.dll causing high CPU usage?
- 3.5 Is Iminent.WebBooster.dll causing high network usage?
- 3.6 How to check GPU usage of Iminent.WebBooster.dll?
What Is Iminent.WebBooster.dll?
Iminent.WebBooster.dll is an executable exe file that belongs to the Iminent WebBooster process that accompanies the Huge Web Booster Software developed by Iminent software developer.
If the Iminent.WebBooster.dll process in Windows 10 is important, you need to be careful while removing it. Sometimes the Iminent.WebBooster.dll process can abuse the CPU or GPU. If it is malware or a virus, it may be running in the background.
The .exe extension of the Iminent.WebBooster.dll file specifies that it is an executable file for Windows operating system such as Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10.
You may also be interested in:
POINT: If you are experiencing any system-related issues in Windows, such as registry errors or system files deleted by viruses or system crashes, we recommend that you download Restoro software, which scans your Windows PC for any issues and fixes them right away. a few steps.
Malware and viruses are also transmitted through exe files. Therefore, we must be sure before running unknown executable file on our computers or laptops.
Now we will check if the Iminent.WebBooster.dll file is a virus or malware. Should it be removed to protect your computer? Learn more below.
Is it safe to run Iminent.WebBooster.dll? Is it a virus or malware?
Let’s check the location of this exe file to determine if it is legitimate software or a virus. The location of this file and the dangerous rating is.
File Location/Classification: C:Program Files (x86)IminentIMBooster4Web
To check if the exe file is legitimate, you can start the task manager. Then click in the columns field and add Verified Signer as one of the columns.
Now look at the verified signer value for the Iminent.WebBooster.dll process if it says “Failed to verify” the file may be a virus.
|Type of file|
|file location||C:Program Files (x86)IminentIMBooster4Web|
|software||Huge Web Booster|
Over all ratings for Iminent.WebBooster.dll
If the developer of the software is legitimate, it is not a virus or malware. If the developer is not listed or seems suspicious, you can remove it with the uninstaller.
Based on our analysis of whether this Iminent file is a virus or malware, we show our result below.
Iminent.WebBooster.dll is a virus or malware: Iminent.WebBooster.dll is not a virus.
How to remove or uninstall Iminent.WebBooster.dll
To remove Iminent.WebBooster.dll from your computer, please follow the below steps one by one. This will uninstall Iminent.WebBooster.dll if it was part of the software installed on your computer.
- If the file is part of the software, it will also have an uninstaller. You can then run the uninstaller located in a directory like C: Program Files > Iminent > Iminent WebBooster > Iminent WebBooster > Iminent.WebBooster.dll_uninstall.exe.
- Or Iminent.WebBooster.dll was installed using the Windows installer, then to uninstall it navigate to System parameters and open Add or remove programs option.
- Then search for the software name Iminent.WebBooster.dll or Iminent WebBooster in the search bar or try the developer name of Iminent.
- Then click on it and select the Uninstaller option to remove the Iminent.WebBooster.dll file from your computer. Now the Iminent WebBooster software program along with the Iminent.WebBooster.dll file will be removed from your computer.
How can I stop the Iminent.WebBooster.dll process?
To stop the iminent.webbooster… process from running, you need to uninstall the program associated with the file or, if it is a virus or malware, remove it using the uninstall, malware and virus removal tool.
Is Iminent.WebBooster.dll a virus or malware?
According to the information we have, Iminent.WebBooster.dll is not a virus. But a good file can be infected with malware or a virus in disguise.
Is Iminent.WebBooster.dll causing high disk usage?
You can find it by opening the Task Manager app (right-click on the Windows taskbar and choose Task Manager) and click the Disk option at the top to sort and find out about Iminent’s disk usage. WebBooster.dll.
Is Iminent.WebBooster.dll causing high CPU usage?
You can find it by opening the Task Manager app, searching for the Iminent process, and checking the percentage of CPU usage.
Is Iminent.WebBooster.dll causing high network usage?
If Iminent.WebBooster.dll has high data usage, you can find it by opening the Windows Task Manager application, find the Iminent process and check the network usage percentage.
How to check GPU usage of Iminent.WebBooster.dll?
To check the GPU, use Iminent.WebBooster.dll. Open the Task Manager window and find the Iminent.WebBooster.dll process in the name column and check the GPU usage column.
Hope you were able to know more about Iminent.WebBooster.dll file and how to remove it. Also, share this article on social networks if you found it useful.
Let us know in the comments below if you encounter any other issues related to Iminent.WebBooster.dll.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?
You may also be interested in: