- 1 Change the password to my account Facebook
- 2 Reset my password Facebook
Surely most of us have happened to us that we want to log on to Facebook and we can not. Either because we should recover a hacked Facebook account or because we forget our password. When this happens, usually tend to be alarmed, because we believe that we can not recover our own.
Fortunately, if possible recover my password Facebook if you forgot or for some other reason, You should only follow brief instructions. In addition, it is recommended to change regularly and not add keys very easy to guess , such as your date of birth, identity number, name, among others.
Now if you are here because you want to reset or change the password for your Facebook account , do not worry because it is in the right place. Then we will tell you step by step how you can do, easily and without losing much time.
Change the password to my account Facebook
Changing or resetting the password for your Facebook account is very easy, however, should be aware that the process may vary slightly, depending on which team you do. However, the method is the same. Therefore, here we will explain how to do it from your computer or from a mobile Android device.
You may also be interested in:
Change the password for your Facebook account from your computer
- href=”https://facebook.com”> Facebook from the website, entering your password and users.
- once you log into your account, you must go to Security Settings by clicking the down arrow, located in the upper right corner.
- After clicking Settings, a window will appear with all of your account settings. Select where it says Security and login (It is located on the left side)
- Once there, locate and select the option Change password
- Next, three fields will appear, to add the current and then the new password.
- Finally, click Save Changes and has completed the process.
Change the password for your Facebook account from your mobile Android
- Open Facebook on your device
- Press menu button
- Click Settings
- Then mark where it says Security and login
- Then select Change password
- The following three fields appear, in which you must add the current password and the new
- Finally, click Save Changes
Reset my password Facebook
If you can not log into your Facebook account, because it has Forgot your password or someone else you the change, do not worry. Just follow some instructions to retrieve or reset it.
Reset password my Facebook account from your computer
- Open the Facebook website in your browser
- Then click Forgot your account?
- Then a window where you must enter your email or phone number to locate the account in question appears.
- Once you’ve added the email or telephone number and check for your account, leaves several options to reset the password. Including Using Google account, send code by mail or send message code .
- Choose the option that suits you and click Continue
- Put the code has been sent to the account you chose above and click Continue
- Here a new window appears where you must enter the new password. As you enter it, dial Continue
- And so can log in and reset your password from Facebook
Reset password my Facebook account from your mobile Android
- Open the Facebook application
- Then click Forgot your password
- You must then add the phone number or email address to search the account
- As, will check the existence of the account, the recovery options will appear
- Choose the option of convenience, for receive the code .
- Add the code in the appropriate field and click click Continue
- Finally, you are ready to add the new password.
You may also be interested in:
If you could change your password Facbook, I recommend enable verification steps to have more security and prevent intruders from entering or can hack your account.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?