Currently has grown the number of users who are dedicated to broadcast live from your mobile or computer using various applications, such as YouTube, Twitch or Facebook. However, most users are using their free time to streamings do about video games. If you’re curious about this subject, then do not miss this post where I talk about how transmit a Facebook game Gaming on your phone Android .
In recent years, Facebook has enabled the option to broadcast live from our PC which it has managed to increase the number of people who decide to direct this platform to entertain thousands of people on the web. Specifically, it has seen an increase in the number of users engaged in playing video games during their live broadcasts. In this sense, this social network has decided to create Facebook Gaming, which has been a success.
You may also be interested in:
In fact, one of the advantages is that we will make live broadcasts from your mobile device without downloading any additional software. We also have the ability to view direct from other streamer and play on our own video games offered by Facebook.
On the other hand, this platform has many rivals, including YouTube Gaming. This new platform with a dedicated space for the href=»https://tdftips.com/transmitir-juegos-android-vivo-youtube-gaming/»> , Xbox, Playstation or any other console. However, the community of Facebook Gaming has grown a lot lately.
Even Facebook Gaming also must compete with Twitch, which is another recognized platform that allows users streaming from their Android phones and computers smoothly.
Steps to broadcast a game on Facebook from your Android Gaming
Next in new This section will explain in detail all the steps you must follow to broadcast a game in Facebook gaming on your Android . Undoubtedly the process to broadcast live from the mobile is much simpler compared to direct from your PC, you do not even need to download desktop applications such as OBE or XSplit, which is a great advantage.
- First of all you must go to Google Play Store to download the respective app for free. To do this you need Android version 4.4 or higher, because otherwise you can not install it on your mobile device.
- Once you have completed the installation process, then proceeds to open the app. Will ask you log in with your Facebook data and then you can see all news and live broadcasts from other streamers in the feed.
- Now, to begin transmitting live on just enough that you click the ‘Go Live’ .
- Once done, the app will ask you to accept the Terms and Conditions , access the camera and microphone. However, you can choose whether or not to activate the camera to the people see your face while playing live.
- then proceeds to choose which game you will stremear.
- Then start streaming and see the app logo appears at the top of the transmission.
- Now you must press the icon to add information about your new live broadcast and select who can see it.
- A starting transmission, the app icon will red .
- If you want to stop the live broadcast, then just press again FB.GG app icon.
Other advantages of Facebook Gaming
One of the great advantages of having access to the app Facebook Gaming is that we see direct other streamers without entering a portal Facebook as such.
In this way we will save several steps that can be tedious for some. In addition everything is completely free, although there is always the option to make donations to streamers and thus contribute to continue growing in the world of e-sports.
On the other hand, during the live broadcasts , you’ll have the option to interact with your favorite streamer and his followers through a chat that is to the right side of your screen. We even have the option to send custom smileys and is also the option to invite other friends to join the transmission.
That’s all for today! If you find this information useful this post, please share it with your friends.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?
You may also be interested in: