Technology has made incredible progress, achieving significant impact on communication between people . Maintain contact with family or friends who are in other countries or other continents is possible thanks to the development of different platforms and applications.
However, not only passes through a communication issue between acquaintances. Social networks have become an ideal site for new people … and appointments could not be left behind. Different options exist today on the web and on smartphones for dating.
What is Tinder?
One of the most popular applications in this regard, is Tinder . An application born in 2012 in order to find people who are near your current location and start a conversation .
How does it work?
You may also be interested in:
The interface of this application is really simple. Once you have created and configured your profile, the time will come when, Tinder, Using your location, look for profiles that are in your same city .
can find, progressively, a large number of profiles, on which you will have the chance to meet. Name, age, brief description, kilometers away and some other information complementary
Once you’ve been able to visualize all this information, it’s time to decide whether you have interested or not this profile . For that, you’ll have two options:
- Swipe left or click on the X that appears on your screen if you do not call attention to meet this person.
- Swipe right or click on the tittle to be displayed on your screen, if we do want to have a conversation with this person.
However, your claims go so far, and will depend on what the other user decides to really engage in the conversation.
This is because if this person, receiving notification of your interest, slide to the left, discarding any intention to hold a conversation, match will not occur and therefore the chat between the two is not possible.
Otherwise, if the person slides to the right, showing mutual interest, the application shall make available to chat through which they can begin to know each other.
Finding love with Tinder
This application has approximately sixty million users . Do you want to belong to this great community? Here you have all the information you need.
- While it is true that there is a web version of Tinder, l or more recommended is to use it via your mobile app for your smartphone, so for a better experience, please download it.
- Whether you enter via the web version or through the application, the first thing you will visualize a window that prompts you log in using your Facebook account or your phone number.
Sign in with Facebook
The first option to enter Tinder in Spanish, as has been pointed out, is using data from your account Facebook .
- A selecting this option, the application will direct you to a window to enter the email address and password.
- Once you have entered that information, a new window will appear asking for a phone number to verify your identity.
- Tinder send, through an SMS, verification code , which must enter (if using the web version. In case of mobile application, you could verified automatically).
- Already’re in Tinder!
Sign in with your phone number
If, on the other hand, you do not want t or Facebook profile is Tinder you linked to , you have this second option that turns out to be quite practical. Going back to the beginning, the application will show you the options to log in now will select this route.
- The process is much shorter than the login by Facebook. Simply enter your phone number.
- Enter the code that will be sending via SMS .
Find your perfect match!
With these simple steps, you can explore the profile information you present this important application for meet people close to you . Amounts of match experience available, potential to become your soulmate. Love can be very close to you!
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?
You may also be interested in: