If you are a citizen of the Republic of Chile, then you must know about unemployment insurance. For this reason, throughout this guide, we’ll show you How can I apply for unemployment insurance online or in person? Very easy!
Unemployment insurance in Chile is necessary for the AFC or institution Unemployment Fund Administrator. This advantage is relevant and must meet all Chilean citizens. For this reason, we have prepared this guide which will show you important information about unemployment insurance.
What is unemployment insurance?
Have you ever wondered what the unemployment insurance? For many people, the so-called Unemployment insurance is a complete mystery. The so-called Severance security is as its name insurance in case of unemployment. It is a service to which all Chilean citizens have the right
For this reason, it is advisable to be very aware of the requirements to collect it safe and what you need to do to qualify for this insurance if you become unemployed.
Unemployment Insurance Benefits
- If you are unemployed, you have the Help that will surely get you out of a lot of trouble.
- In the event of death, all these resources severance benefits that have accumulated over the years will be given to a family.
- Unemployment insurance is completely independent , so no matter the condition who were employees or the company, such insurance is a right of all workers.
How can I apply for unemployment insurance online or in person? Very easy!
UI application can easily be done through the Internet. The procedure is quite simple, read the following instructions for how to do:
- The first thing to do is go to the website afc space through which are performed all procedures related to ‘unemployment insurance.
- Once you are on the website, you should locate the “key request” on the left of your screen, click the button.
- The system prompted to enter your personal data, enter this information for the page to analyze the information and the data connections will be sent a password by email (If you have problems and are not the key, you need to communicate with the 800 800 232).
- Once you have entered the top of the screen in the system should be “Insurance Collection” must press this option.
a new screen, the bottom of the screen you will see
- appears “insurance payment request”, click this option. that calculate the percentage each month receive your UI to be both the actual amount to be paid.
- The page will be required to provide personal data and complete the form and make a final confirmation, so click “Data Confirm”.
- displays a kind of simulation billing, all you need to do is click on the “OK” option at the bottom right of your screen.
- Again must provide certain information, in this case, you must include a color photo of his identity card , follow the steps on the page, upload your document and, finally, click on the “Continue”.
- After performing the procedures above – AFC analyze information and data provided, those – and this being correct, the application will be approved veridical, whatever the answer, you receive this information in your e – mail e.
Can I apply for unemployment insurance in person?
You can also apply for unemployment insurance in person, because it must have a photocopy of your identity card on both sides and formal employment contract, in any event if needed other requirements, you should contact the 800 800 232 (landlines AFC) .
Once you have all the requirements, you can go to any AFC headquarters length and width of the Chilean nation.