Clean our history is something you should do constantly, so today we will teach you how delete cache and cookies stored in Google Chrome ? So easy both for your computer, and Android and Apple devices.
On the other hand, is very convenient to update Chrome to the latest version , questions stability and performance. Read the following tutorial to clear the cache and cookies on your browser.
The process to successfully remove the cache and cookies Google Chrome on the computer application is quite easy and is something you should do consistently to always clean storage of your team.
Also related to this, it is important that you know delete search history from Chrome because it is almost as important as deleting cookies. Lea carefully the following instructions to delete cookies.
- The first thing you need to do is open the Google Chrome application.
- At the top right of your screen you will see three points vertically oriented, through them you can access the browser options, click here.
- You must locate the section “More tools” , click on it, then you will see the “Clear Browsing Data” option, click on it.
- are displayed at the top, “Advanced Settings” the “Basic” option and the option in this case we will focus on the simplest option is “Basic”.
- Just below you will find “Time interval” here need to select from when you want to delete cookies and cache Google Chrome. In any case, if you want to delete all history, only you must select the option “always”.
- Be sure to enable the options “Cookies and other site data” in turn also “Image files cached” .
- At the bottom of the screen is the “Erase Data” option must press on it.
- The first step is to open the Google Chrome application on your Android device.
- Up and to the right of the screen of your device are three points oriented vertically, click on them to display the settings of the application.
- There you’ll find the “History”, click on it.
- At the top of the screen the “Clear browsing data” section is, you must press on point
- options appear both basic and more complex, in this case we recommend you stick with the basic. You must then select which you want time to clear the cache and cookies, we recommend leaving enabled “All”.
- In turn have to make sure you have enabled boxes “Cookies and site data” equally with “Image files cached” .
- The last point is to press on “Erase Data” option, after which your browser history and cookies the same time and the cache will be deleted.
- Open Google Chrome application on your iPhone or iPad.
- At the bottom of the screen you’ll find the ‘More’ , which is represented by three points oriented horizontally.
- There must press on the “History” option and then to click “Clear browsing data”.
- It is very important to be noticed that the boxes “Cookies and site data” and “Files images Cached” are enabled.
- To finish the procedure should only press on the “Clear Browsing Data” option.
You may also be interested in:
Google Chrome is available for mobile devices, so you can also remove cookies cache them . Read the following guides to learn how to do both Android and iOS.
As expected, the Android operating system has its own version of the Google Chrome browser, it is possible to properly remove the cache and cookies storage, for this follow these steps:
The application Google Chrome is also available on Apple devices, more specifically in iPhone and iPad. The process to remove cookies and cache is very simple, just follow these steps:
You may also be interested in:
Note that you can also delete cookies and Web History Safari , being relatively similar to the process that is done in Google Chrome.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?