Google Chrome is arguably one of Best web browsers 2020 for its speed and be easy to use for the user, but if for some reason you want to uninstall the Google Chrome browser on your PC, but do not know how to do it. Do not worry because you’re in the right place. Here we show you step by step how to uninstall this browser .
should also note that depending on the OS can vary the procedure. Now without further ado, let’s see how it’s done.
Delete or uninstall Google Chrome on your PC
As mentioned above, this process may vary depending on the operating system being used. However, and no matter what, likewise, did not take long and does not require any complication.
And want you to know that there are few alternative browsers best known Chrome, which can help you continue surfing the web.
In this post, we will explain how to eliminate forever Google Chrome on your PC. Using the Windows and Mac operating systems.
Delete or uninstall Google Chrome in Windows 10
- The first thing to do is Close all windows and tabs in Google Chrome
- Click the “Start Menu” , then check the option “Settings”
- Here a window with several options appears. Choose where it says “Applications”
- Once you enter the section sections and features, click “Google Chrome”
- Then, click click Uninstall
- You must then confirm the action, making again click Uninstall
- To delete the bookmarks and history, just select the option that says “Do you want to also delete your browsing data?”
- And finally click Uninstall
- thus has permanently removed the browser Google Chrome
Delete or uninstall Google Chrome in Windows 8.7 or results
- A the same as in Windows 10, you must close all windows and tabs in Google Chrome
- Then opens the control panel
- In the case of Windows 7 and Vista strong> should mark the Home and then click on the Control Panel li >
- While if your operating system is Windows 8 , you must go to the upper right of the screen, then select Settings and finally Control Panel.
- Once this step, check “Uninstall a program” or “Programs and Features”
- Then look for the application of Google Chrome and double click
- If you delete your profile information, such as bookmarks or history, click the Also delete your browsing data?
- Finally click Uninstall
Delete or uninstall Google Chrome on Windows XP
The steps are similar to the above:
- Close all windows and tabs of the browser Google Chrome
- Select menu and then mark the Control panel
- Then click Add or Remove Programs
- Click on Google Chrome
- Click Remove
- If you want to delete the history and bookmarks, select the option Also delete your browsing data?
- Finally click Uninstall
Delete or uninstall Google Chrome on Mac
Undoubtedly, the procedure Google Chrome completely uninstall a Mac vary some options:
- In the dock, locate the browser Google Chrome
- Click right click above the same
- Then click where it says Exit
- Then open Finder
- Enter the folder where is Google Chrome
- Usually this folder is Applications and if you do not go to File and then click search . Press Google Chrome
- Once you have done this procedure and find the folder, Google Chrome drag it to the trash
If you want to delete the profile data such as bookmarks and history, you must click on the top of the folder in Go and then Go to Folder. Then enter the following code: ~/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome. To finish the process does click Go and then select and drag all the folders to the Trash.
If you get here and no longer want to remove Chrome for being a secure and reliable browser, but have a problem when running, I recommend google Chrome update to the latest version where possibly correct these errors.
Finally, we hope this post has helped him help. However, we would like to know your opinion Have you been able to remove or uninstall Google Chrome on your PC? Do you know another method to uninstall Google Chrome on your computer? Leave your answer in the comments.