Google Chrome is the preferred browser for millions of people because of the ease it offers its users the use. So today we will explain how to select and move multiple tabs at once in Google Chrome easily updated .
Well, as you know on Google Chrome can open multiple tabs while you find yourself browsing and the same can move them from one place to another individually. Even, you can drag it out of the window you currently have and automatically another window with that tab you dragged will be created.
However, there are times when you want to move multiple tabs at once and take them all to another window, but do not know how. Since, trying to move each tab one by one and take it to another window, they do not stay together and what you get are multiple windows open.
The good news is that, even if you think you can not select multiple tabs at once and move to another window , that it is possible and we will show you.
Steps to select and move multiple tabs at once on Google Chrome
As you might know, open multiple tabs in Google Chrome and move them so Single from one place to another or to another window, it’s very simple. Is equally simple select and move them to the same time, either to another window or to reposition them in the same window.
There are two ways to select and move multiple tabs at once in Google Chrome, the first of it is, if you want to select all the tabs you have open, regardless of their order. The second is selecting only the tabs and want a specific order.
To help you, here we’ll show you how to select and move both ways, let’s begin with steps to select and move all the tabs you have Open regardless of their order:
You may also be interested in:
- Log into your browser Google Chrome as usual.
- Once inside, open the number of tabs you need.
- Then press the “ Shift “.
- Keeping the key pressed, click on the first tab you want to have and then the last tab you want to include and go.
In this case, the tabs must be one to the next to each other and to the following steps will be selected automatically and you can move them easily. Now, in case you want to select them in a specific order, do the following:
- Enter Google Chrome .
- Open the number of tabs you need.
- Then press the “Ctrl” key.
- Keeping the key pressed, click on the tab you want to move the order you want and go.
In this case, you do not need to be one to the next to each other because the anger selecting yourself to the moment you click on each tab and then you can safely move them.
Benefits to select and move multiple tabs at once on Google Chrome
You know how you can select and move multiple tabs at once in Google Chrome easily, you must know the following benefits of doing so:
- can organize your work better, because sometimes you have multiple tabs open to work, surf freely on the Internet and check your networks. A selecting and move your tabs , you can organize them by window so that each corresponds to the activity you are performing.
- Organize and save your tabs in the way you want to use, so that’ll place much faster and save time performing your activities.
- A selecting all tabs at the same time move much Quick and the best that can move them all together to another window.
- This is a feature that is only available in Google Chrome , which besides making you feel lucky gives you a great advantage because you agilizas many operations.
As you have noted, is not only very easy select and move multiple tabs at once on Google Chrome, it also brings many benefits you do.
You may also be interested in:
So if you managed to do it and leave us a comment and invite your friends and family to also read our blog. In addition you can also delete or remove tabs and advertising pages open by themselves in Google Chrome .
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?