Then we will see how to share a photo album full videos and photos with Google both Android and PC with these handy tutorials simple, fast and.
We can not deny the usefulness Google Photos when storing photos and videos. This kind of content stored in the cloud, to view, edit and create albums is really very useful, especially in this age where this kind of content is so popular and the amount generated in almost every day.
This helps us not only save enough storage space on our mobile. Otherwise we can also have a backup of all these files securely . And usually the photos and videos of those unique moments, is something I never want to lose.
You may also be interested in:
But precisely being photos and videos of important moments. It is clear that at some point we will want to share with people we love.
That is why, in this tutorial we will teach you how to do to Share this content with anyone. Two tutorials so you can do it from Android and also from a computer in a few steps.
- The first thing to do is open Google Photos on your mobile device.
- Then you’ll have to log in case you had not.
- Now select the album, photo or video you want to share.
- You must press on the icon « Share «.
- Now in « Send by Google Photos » you’ll have to choose the people you want to share the album, photos or videos.
- will see a list of people, press on its name to share with this.
- However, if you do not find who you’re looking for. You can use the search engine to locate by name, email or phone number .
- You can also choose from a lot of people to share content with several at once.
- Once you have decided who you share the content you previously selected. What you must do is press « Send » and ready.
The only limit that exists is that conversations can have up to 20,000 photos. Although I think it’s a limit that consistent and that few people are likely to arrive.
Sharing photos and videos to Google Photos to PC
The first thing you’ll do is enter Google Photos and log.
- Find the content you want to share and then click on « Select «.
- Now you have to find the button « Share «.
- Here you can choose the people with whom you want to share your content. Look for someone specifically through the search using your username, email address or telephone number.
- Once finished, you’ll have to choose « Send » to finish.
Another thing you can also do is create an album that can automatically share with someone else. For this you will have to follow the steps detailed below you:
- Open the Google Photos app and sign in.
- Go to « Photos » option you can find in the menu on the left.
- Now you have to select the type of content: photos or videos, to create the album
- Then you have to press « Create » or the sign « + «.
- Then click on « Shared Album «.
- After this you have to put a descriptive title to it.
Once the album was created. What remains to do is press on « Share » and then choose the person you want to share.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?
You may also be interested in: