Then we’ll show you how to block adult content pages in Google easily. So that in this way when small home are not exposed to this kind of content, since the results of these sites disappear from the search.
Today children surf the Internet much, so it would not be unusual that may accidentally cross with this kind of content, content that is not suitable for them.
Also in connection with this, it is useful to know other ways to block web pages google Chrome at certain times . Without more preamble continue with this guide useful for Chrome.
What you should note is that the configuration is done by profile. This means that to set safe searches you must do so by logging with the profile used on that computer.
If your little one has his own profile on your PC, you have to do with the profile in question. Because if you browse Google with another profile in which this configuration was not performed, all results appear as usual.
At the same time must keep in mind that this only affects Google search results . Which means that if someone wants to enter directly to adult websites. You can do it without any problems.
The following tutorial is quite simple to carry out and will not take more than a few minutes to thereby enable secure searches and avoid any kind of content unsuitable for minors.
You may also be interested in:
Follow the steps on the letter and see that in a matter of minutes, Google results are totally safe . Even if you are looking for somewhere in this class specifically, not the web appear concerned.
Block adult websites in Google
- The first thing you need to do is enter Google and enter the profile you want to block adult content.
- For this you will have to go to the upper right of the screen, press the Profile icon (avatar) and you’ll see a menu is displayed. Here you can add another account if that is not the profile you want to block the content mentioned above.
- After this we must do is stay on the main page of the search and we will go to the bottom right of the screen where it says “ Settings “.
- A new menu is displayed with several options and we are interested in is the one that says “ Search settings “.
- We directed to a new page where we go to “ Search results “.
- In the first option we find “ Filters safe search ” we have to do here is check the “ Enable Safe Search “.
- This way to performing any kind of search Google is responsible for blocking any kind of website it deems inappropriate.
Related to the above, is not worth knowing the process to block Pop-Ups Pop-in Chrome . These so annoying commercials can be disabled and is also an important option to protect children.
How to limit inappropriate content on Google
One thing to keep in mind is that the seeker is responsible for remove any adult website results . However, if somewhere else suitable for all ages make some kind of reference to this kind of pages that you can not block.
In turn, if you want to enter directly through the browser, this method does not block websites for adult content. Simply remove any kind of inappropriate result of the search.
The only way to block any kind of web site from the browser’s activating the parental control Google .
Similarly, if you still have any kind of questions about Lock pages of adult content on Google can leave it in the comment box to find a little more down and be happy to help in necessary.
You may also be interested in:
Finally, if you are looking for a different action as mentioned, you can try remove SafeSearch filter Google Chrome in order to navigate with total freedom.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?