If you do not know, and you’re about to start a website, there are some methods you should consider to ensure your success. These require monitoring and maintenance to be the slope of what they like to users. So have experience or not, that will explore in this article is of some importance. Learn how to remove a URL or web Google Search Console .
Google Search Console What and why does it work?
It is a free tool that provides this search engine to enable Web page designers with information on its operation. With this, you can go to watch and optimize positioning, see the number of clicks by web address and many other things.
If you own a website or blog blogger can – be already indexed your websites search engine Google, if any, you can check if Google properly indexed your site.
With this, you can see how Google page reflects your users and what aspects should improve. This is a great improvement over the previous tool, “ Google Webmaster Tools “. These new updates have been created, with which it should not be a technical expert to know how to use.
Using Google Search Console, you can be objective when looking at the performance of your website and yourself as a developer. Because, instead of thinking things work because you love what you are, with Google, you will see the reality.
How Google Search Console
The main function of this application is to analyze how users see a site and behavior. You can see how they got there and thus allows developers to understand how it works and can make improvements.
You may also be interested in:
From a very simple and intuitive interface, Google Search Console provides data and analysis for your website or e-commerce can improve their web positioning strategies.
In addition, you will have easy access to Google’s data yourself on your website. These can be the most searched terms in it, URL more views and those mistakes. In addition, security issues and statistics.
If you have a personal blog or a blogger page and show a problem with Google Search Console, you can index entries manually Blogger.
- Crawl errors affecting your website. With this feature, you can see the flaws in terms URL and error the site itself . This will let you know if your site has relevant content.
- Optimize your site structure and detect security problems in it. If the site has been disabled or has a Google malware detects the problem and even guide you with troubleshooting steps.
- Watch your web traffic and know that pages are successful in the same . Through the search results, you’ll know that leads to a particular page and the number of times that took place the following actions. Hits per page, the number of occurrences of the URL to a user and user clicks by country.
- In addition, with this application, you can remove a URL or Google Web Search Console if you do not want the search results appear.
steps to remove a URL or Google Web Search Console
Delete URL or Google Web Search Console is one of the most important potential of this application. This block may temporarily or permanently, the sites of your property so that their search results are not included.
You may also be interested in:
- The first thing to consider is if you want to delete a Web URL or Google Search Console, this should be on a property that belongs to you.
- Open “Tool Delete ” and then click “ temporary withdrawals ” select “ New application ” Finally, just choose whether you want to “ Delete the temporary URL ” or “Delete URL cached . “
- Select “Next” to send the withdrawal request usually takes a day to see results. Just to be on the slope, which was accepted. Also, a tip is to remove all URLs that are routed to the first Syrian removed.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?