Adobe Illustrator stands out as a graphics editor that resembles the Adobe Photoshop tool , is an ally for create illustrations tool Adobe Illustrator based on vector graphics allowing important tools used in creating sketches, complete drawings, logos, among others. Among the tools provided by this program is the creation of meshes.
The meshes are used within a multicolored object we find smooth transitions points, when creating a mesh object are created so-called grid lines crossing the object and thus it allows transitions Color can be manipulated easily.
A the change points of the grid lines to obtain variants can be in the intensity of a shade of color, the anchor points that appear on the screen you can add, modify, move and delete, as well as to create new business on any mesh line and move in opposite directions.
How to use the tool in Adobe Illustrator mesh?
- Enter the Adobe Illustrator and create or open a file containing a 3D object. If you have not installed this software can download Adobe Illustrator from their official website.
- We must turn to select the “Malla” tool and there choose a fill color for your points.
- We select and position the first mesh point in the object, thus this will become a mesh object with predetermined lines.
- We can create more mesh points just keep the Shift key and clicking the place where we will place the new mesh point.
- A adding new points to the non-mesh modify colors or shapes on the object.
- When your artwork is finished, you can save your file as an image ilustrator PNG or JPG format.
- If you want to add a mesh point we must select the tool “mesh” and then choose a fill color for this new point and finally click the place where we create this mesh point.
- To delete a mesh point must hold down the Alt (Windows) key or the (Mac OS) key and we click the mesh point with the tool “mesh”, thus the selected point is eliminated and will not affect the rest.
- If we want to move a mesh point we drag with the tool mesh or use “direct selection” , we will achieve using the Shift key and then the tool mesh will click point move.
- Now keep the mesh point on a line, this method is the easiest way to achieve a displacement of points along a grid line curve without distorting the mesh line.
- If you want to change the color in a mesh point we must select the object and then drag a color from the “ Color ” to that point, panel can also deselect objects and select a fill color, for this we must select the mesh object and the tool “eyedropper” apply the fill color to the points.
- This simply learn how to use the tool in Adobe Illustrator mesh , its creation and editing within this fantastic program.
- Note that Adobe Illustrator is supported in Windows and Mac, therefore, these steps will serve on both operating systems.
- If you want to learn more about Adobe Illustrator and other programs in Adobe series we invite you to continue exploring Miracomosehace.com and find the step by step how to use their tools and take advantage of your work.
How to edit mesh objects in Adobe Illustrator?
To edit mesh objects comprising adding, move or delete , change the color of your points should follow these steps: