has a function called Instagram widely used quotes or stories. They can create original stories that give personality to the profile. If you have an account on the network and sister, Facebook, you can quickly share the stories you create the first in your Facebook account. If you tried to share the stories in both social networks and can not, in this tutorial we will explain how to share the stories of Instagram on Facebook if I can not .
The first thing you must do to share your stories on your Facebook profile is the your account Instagram Facebook ; If both accounts are linked, you can not share stories and publications. These are the steps to connect the two accounts.
- Open your application Instagram.
- Once in your account go to the bottom right corner and click on the icon of a human figure .
- immediately see your profile on the screen, then go to the upper right corner and click Three bands horizontal.
- When a menu selected ‘Settings’ is displayed.
- In the new menu you select ” account” .
- Now, another menu appears, locate and select “Linked accounts” .
- In the new window, select “Facebook” . You will see a window where you enter your credentials and password to log in to your Facebook account; after signing the two accounts are linked.
- Once a link between the two accounts and you can share any publication on Facebook.
- Create a story in Instagram. Today you can even stories up from the PC to Instagram without programs.
- When you are finished editing your History click the “Send to” that is in the lower right corner.
- You display a number of options, click Sharing options “.
- You’ll see two sharing options on Facebook, ” always Share on Facebook” or “Share a time”, select the desired option.
- Finally click “Sharing” . Yes, we recommend first Instagram previsualices your story before publishing to avoid errors .
If you want to share stories on Facebook Instagram is recommended that you select “Share a time”; every time you want to share a story you follow the steps above.
But if you want all the stories you publish Instagram automatically shared on your Facebook profile, enable the “Share your story on Facebook. “
When you activate this function no longer have to worry about sharing all your stories manually; Instagram will load automatically share all your stories on Facebook Once posted on your Instagram profile.
Remember that it is important to have linked your Facebook account on Instagram to enable this feature. Here are the steps you must take to enable sharing automatically.
- In your Instagram account go to your profile.
- Click Three bands horizontal in the upper right corner.
- In the deployment of a menu to select ‘Settings’ .
- In the new menu, select “Privacy” .
- In the “Privacy” section, click “History” .
- You will notice on the screen a number of options, find the “Shared Content”
- In this section, you will see “Share Your Story on Facebook” on the right side there is a gray switch; slide on the right to activate. The switch will change to blue, indicating that the option is enabled to automatically share all your stories.
- Sometimes Instagram will be prompted to enter the data from your Facebook account.
When you share your stories on Facebook Instagram, these appear as a story on Facebook. We also know that these stories when they appear on Facebook are subject to the privacy settings you have on your Facebook account.
Follow the steps in this tutorial to share your stories easily and quickly Instagram on your Facebook account ; This will allow you to share content you publish your stories on these two fabulous social networks. Besides know – that can recover a deleted story Instagram Android and iOS ? Discover now how it is done.