In daily Instagram can find lots of photos and videos with content interesting and fun; but at the end of the day these publications tend to consume much of the data from our cell phones. If this has happened to you do not worry Instagram has an option to save mobile data; In this tutorial we will explain how to save and reduce spending & nbsp; Instagram data.
How many mobile data consumed in Instagram
You may also be interested in:
Display about 30 photos in the Instagram feed means spending about 15 MB; but the reality is that when we use Instagram visualize more than 30 photographs, including some users are able to display up to 120 photos, if this is you would be if spending 60 MB, not counting the high consumption generated videos .
The stories and direct are most generate consumption data; for example, according ProAndroid the Stories containing about 3 videos consume approximately 11 MB and direct consume 10 MB per minute; If you make a direct’ll spend 15 minutes about 150 MB.
Steps to save and reduce spending on mobile data Instagram:
- Enter the application and log in, if you have problems or forget your password, maybe you like to know how to recover very easily.
- Once inside the head main page to the bottom right corner and click on the Your profile photo .
- In your profile you go to the upper right corner and click on the three horizontal stripes .
- In the unfolding menu one should select the option » settings» that is at the bottom.
- In the new menu click on the «Account» option that has the icon of a bust.
- In the section «Account» you will find several options, find and select «Using cell data» .
- Immediately see on the screen of your cell two options that allow you to use less data; the first option » saving data» & nbsp; (on iPhone «Use less data») allows the videos Instagram does not automatically load to use less data. Activate this feature by moving the switch to the right, you will realize that this option is active when the switch will automatically change to a blue color.
- The second option «Media Files High resolution» allows you to choose at what time you should play the files in high resolution, for this you have three options «Never» Instagram will not show video and images high resolution, «WiFi only» content in high resolution only appears when you connect to WiFi or «Facts cellular + WiFi» & nbsp;.
With these steps Instagram given the opportunity for users to save mobile data preventing images and videos are uploaded in high resolution. But you must keep in mind that these options jogging experience in using Instagram with mobile data will be different because the photos and videos will be uploaded at a lower quality.
Tips for saving mobile data using Instagram:
- Displays stories and videos only when ‘re connected to a WiFi network even up any content to your Instagram account when connected to WiFi.
- If you need to upload photos and videos with mobile data, bájale quality and weight to the maximum thus not have to spend too much mobile data. A resolution using the original have to spend quite mobile data.
- If you want to view the publications of a specific user looking directly your profile ; Never seek their content between publications of users who follow, because you are consuming mobile data unnecessarily.
- For many users who do not have access to a WiFi network to practical upload content from the PC , even surf from web version and view the stories of other users from it.
- Use your phone’s browser to see the stories of Instagram, ie, instead of opening your profile from the application to access Instagram using the browser. Sure you ask what is the difference, if I’m just using mobile data ?; when you open Instagram from the browser histories not automatically play , as happens in the application, rather can click on the stories that interest you and ignore those that are not of interest.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?
You may also be interested in: