In 2014 we witnessed the presentation of the first model Smart watch Apple . To this day, the company has already launched to the market the fifth generation of these devices.
And waiting in the sixth generation next dates see the light. Regardless of the series you have available, in this article we’ll show you how to delete the contents of an Apple Watch from your iPhone . But before deleting your personal data we recommend backup your Apple Watch . We also show the two methods exist to perform this process from the same clock.
How to delete the contents of an Apple Watch from an iPhone
If you’re planning to sell, exchange or give away your Apple Watch, you should first delete all your personal data clock. Thus, your personal information will not be compromised . To delete all your data, applications and personal information from your Apple watch, you just have to unlink it from your iPhone. To do this, you must do the following:
Note: while doing this process tries to keep both devices as close as possible so that there are no problems with the Bluetooth connection
- Enter the Apple Watch app on the iPhone.
- Select the My watch option. Once there, click on your watch at the top of the screen.
- Tap the information icon next to the clock you want to unlink. In case you have multiple paired devices, each will have this icon.
- Click on Unlink Apple Watch. Before proceeding, read the following information.
If you have a model Apple Watch GPS + Cell, will have to choose whether to remove or retain the cellular data plan. To make this decision takes into account the following factors:
- If in the future think again link watch with mobile, choose to keep the plan.
- If you’re not going to link back both devices, choose to delete the plan. If you’re not going to relink the Apple Watch to another iPhone different, it is recommended that you contact your mobile operator data for unsubscribe from cellular data strong>.
To complete the process dissociates confirms the action in the dialog box that appears, if prompted, enter your Apple ID. Before delete, or format unlink the content of the Apple Watch , the iPhone will be a backup all settings.
How to delete the contents of an Apple Watch from the same clock
You can also delete old backups of your Apple Watch if you do not have your iPhone. Exact can delete the contents of your Apple watch without using your mobile phone or desenlazarlos . To do this, follow these steps:
- To enter the settings for the Apple Watch
- Click on the General option.
- Select the Reset box.
- Click on the Delete option content and configuration.
- You have the GPS + Cell model considers the information we raised in the previous section of this article.
- Finally, Delete all to complete the process.
- Place the Apple Watch on your charger.
- Hold the oval-shaped button located on one side until the Shut Down menu is displayed.
- Press strongly the regulator Off and then lift the finger.
- Select the Delete option Content and Settings.
How to delete the contents of an Apple Watch if you forgot your password
Today we use passwords for almost all day. These serve to protect our information. But always you run the risk of forgetting them. Therefore, if the same thing has happened to you with your unlock code Apple clock, . reset or reset to factory settings to reuse the device to do this, follow these steps:
When the device has completed the data removal process, you link it back to your iPhone for recover your personal information and settings .