One of the benefits of being fun, we can enjoy various ways. We can do it in the comfort of our couch watching TV, our studio in front of the computer or phone screen mobile in the place we want.
This flexibility has led everyone to sit in a place where you can just sit back and enjoy your favorite content you want and when you want.
In order to support what you have above – have created many applications or programs to give a wider sense of comfort and entertainment.
like Netflix, which allow anyone to see the best content anywhere in your account; or even downloads of songs you do on Spotify , allows you to listen to your favorite music the way you want are basic examples of how these applications or platforms have expanded our horizons entertainment .
In addition, since each of these applications have been designed for the convenience of users, can finish hard to believe that may have applications even make interaction much easier with these others.
An example of this is Kodi a media player that can be used on mobile phones, computers and even Smart TV . It is an application that has become indispensable for more than one person and more if the latest version is used this mobile player or PC.
You may also be interested in:
But often lacks some details to make your experience extremely enjoyable: the remote control. See below how you can use your phone to make up this detail.
All you need on your mobile
You may have seen you on stage where you want to put a movie Kodi or listen to music from your PC , and that bothers you a just having to get up to change every new content automatically.
If this is something that happens to you, you may want to use a remote control to control the experience much more enjoyable. This, fortunately, is through an application entirely possible.
You may also be interested in:
Using your phone as a Kodi Control
To use your phone as a remote control for Kodi control must do a few things first, but walk all you need to know the next step.
- Starts note the IP address and MAC address of the machine where Kodi is installed. The best solution is in the same application by going to the system, then enter Systeminfo network.
- Then re-enter the system, followed by services and then click on the control. Here, we will see an option that says “ Command Allowremote by HHTP ” we activate this same option and the ” control Allowremote” option. It also takes advantage of the information on the screen and write down the password, the port and the user. If no password, no need to add one.
- Now you need to download the application that will convert your phone into the remote control. If your phone is Android, you need to download “ Kore, OfficialRemoteforKodi “, but if you have a portable iOS, you must use “OfficialKodiRemote”. The two are very similar.
- Now in the case of Korah, open the app and set it as shown on the screen.
- If Kore not automatically detect the device to order, see “Manual Settings”.
- In these settings, all information entered previously scored. The information did not score, leave the field empty.
- Click the test button and if everything is in order, you can begin to control your Kodi with your mobile.
- By cons, if you downloaded the iOS app, you must select the button that says ” add host” .
- Then enter the data you have recorded and saved the configuration you have entered.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?