Ubuntu is a popular Linux operating system that has been used by many people worldwide. And it is quite understandable, because it is really user , in addition to being free in its entirety. And, like any good now the operating system, there are some platforms that allow us to carry out some special options in Ubuntu.
One of these platforms is helpful wine. If the accounts with a computer with Ubuntu and want to get the most out with wine, do not worry, because here we show how to install and configure Wine on Ubuntu Linux successfully step . With the steps that you give when you can do it quickly and easily.
How to properly install Wine on Ubuntu?
A is Ubuntu as the operating system used and known in recent times, there is no doubt that those who want to enjoy everything possible options it offers. But although this is a OS quality , there are some things that people might ask the famous Windows.
You can, for one reason or another, someone with Ubuntu wants to download a native Windows application or game. And that’s when it comes to wine. This flat – useful form allows users of Ubuntu download, install and run Windows software you need at a glance.
Thanks to wine, downloading programs in Ubuntu, whether Windows has become something quite possible today. And there are Emulate Windows ways on a cell to perform certain tasks.
You may also be interested in:
The steps to install the platform properly
using Wine in Ubuntu there are some details that you should consider. For example, you must remember that you must have a 32-bit x84 or x86 64-bit computer over a Unix-like system. If you count these requirements, you must go to the official website of HQ wine, then follow the steps below:
- In the above page, go to the “Downloads wine Source” section.
- Once there, download the source package .
This is all you need to do to download Ubuntu wine and as you can see, is very simple. Now all you have to do is define wine for it to operate completely on your computer.
How Wine Set properly in Ubuntu?
Although at first it may seem a bit hard to configure Wine on Ubuntu, it is actually quite simple if you follow literally gives you the steps below. Once you have downloaded Wine in Ubuntu, all you need to set up and start using it, is as follows:
- Open a terminal window on your computer by pressing “CTRL + ALT + T.”
- Once there, allowing 42-bit architecture and is easier to use, enter ‘sudo dpkg –add i386 “.
- By doing this, you must import the key, then add to the system using the command “wget https -NC//dl.winehq.org/wine-builds/Release.key” ” sudo apt-key add Press button. “.
- Then you need to add a reference to the writing system in the terminal ” sudo apt-add-repository https://dl.winehq.org/wine-builds/ubuntu/” and ” sudo apt-add-repository ‘deb https://dl.winehq.org/wine-builds/ubuntu/main Artful. “
- Finally, you need to do to properly install and start using Wine in Ubuntu, it is to enter the following code in the terminal ” sudo apt-get install -install-recomends winehq-STABLE. “
It is that simple! In doing this’ve already installed and configured the platform Ubuntu wine. Now you can Download Free Windows applications in Ubuntu as 32 or 64, thanks to the excellent quality of this working platform. And if at any time you decide you no longer want, it is very simple uninstall the program from the terminal .
You should also know that you can download games with wine, but not the only platform for this. can install Windows games on Linux using the Steam play. The process is very simple as well.
You may also be interested in:
Learn more about the performance of our computers and all they offer can be very beneficial for everyone. We hope that all this information on how to install and configure Wine Ubuntu help you reach and you can enjoy the many improvements that technology can offer to our life.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?