On many occasions we use our cell for video recording; but when we edit we are presented with a problem finding an application to help us. To do this we may use our computer. However, we want to show how to edit audio and video on Android with AppTimbre .
Our phones are a very powerful tool for us; with these electronic devices do many tasks. We can open and edit Excel, Word, PowerPoint files on Android Polaris , among many things. Edit audio and video on mobile Android is no exception; for that use applications like AppTimbre.
If we want to cut a video, create a gift or convert an audio file with Timbre can easily do without complications. And one of the advantages is that it is Timbre completely free .
Reasons to use Timbre
The application Timbre has an interface that we incites edit audio and video for such a simple way it performs. Timbre supports multitasking and allows a good variety of formats. Timbre can with the following:
- Cut video as you like.
- Merge files audio and video.
- files Convert audio and video . For audio files allows formats mp3, wav, flac, m4a, aac and wma; and it allows audio files formats mp4, flv, avi, mkv, webm and mpeg.
- You can extract audio from videos.
- Convert files from video to GIF .
- Divide the audio and video files into two parts.
- Cut a portion of the audio or video file.
- Compress mp3 or m4a files.
- You can convert text to speech .
of features found in this application, we can say that is useful when editing audio files and video. Now that we indicate the advantages of the application will show you how you can edit the audio and video.
You may also be interested in:
There are other different applications to modify your videos. Some of them have a very expecífica purpose; for example: to edit videos on WhatsApp , or easily edit videos for iGTV vertical . AppTimbre advantage is that it will serve to any video you have on your phone.
Editing audio and video on Android with AppTimbre
A having discharged our mobile Android Doorbell application can start using it. The application is translated into several languages including including Spanish, so it will be easier to use.
When you open the application can see a design of the main screen without many frills. You can see that the home page is divided into three sections. Audio, Video and More
To edit an audio file follow the following steps:
- In the audio section will choose the function you want to do, either, add, cut, convert , among other functions displayed.
- Then we choose the audio file you want to edit.
- Proceed to edit according to the choices we face.
- Then he will put a name to the file you’ve edited in File 1.
- Then proceed to edit by pressing the red button indicates the function that chose to edit the audio.
- A picture where it indicates that the file is saved, proceed to press Save appears.
At the end of everything, and if you also want to edit the metadata of your MP3 music from your mobile Android ; you can use applications such as Star Music -. Tag Editor, which are designed for this purpose
To edit a video file we will proceed with the following steps:
You may also be interested in:
- In the video section will choose the we wish to do.
- Then proceed to select the video file you want to edit.
- Then choose options as we want to edit the video.
- Proceed put a name to the file we have released in File 1.
- Once the step; pressed the red button, indicating the function that chose to edit the video .
- we Observe a picture, which indicates where the file will be saved; will press Save.
A performing all these steps; can edit audio and video on Android with AppTimbre e and easy without the need for computer use form. Keep visiting the page to continue to learn about applications you can use on your Android phone.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?