If you want to protect your mobile device, the simplest option is to set a password. For that reason, here’s how to lock the screen of your iPhone or Android . In this post we’ll show with very detailed steps how you can take care of the safety of your cell practical and efficient way.
How to lock screen password your Android Smartphone
block or unblock the screen of your Android , because this process is very simple, but some steps may change depending on the mark your phone. This is because many manufacturers often add their own layer of customization to devices that use Android.
So just looking then mark your phone and follow the appropriate steps; but be sure to read the first paragraph of the first subheading.
You may also be interested in:
Some mobile certain companies do not use customization layer but use a version of the operating system without additives, known as Android pure. In addition, Google Pixel use this version. Therefore, follow these steps to set a password:
- Go to Settings System , click on Security and Location , select Lock Screen and finally click password and sets the code that will unlock your phone.
- Open the app Settings , click on Passwords and Security , then select Password and then choose again Password .
- Finally, set the alphanumeric code that you will use to unlock the phone.
- Enter the app Settings , click on Lock Screen , select Type screen lock and then press password .
- Set the unlock code and click on OK .
- Go to Settings , click Security and privacy , then Password Lock Screen .
- Select Set up a password and sets the unlock code.
- Enter Settings , then Security and lock screen , then Lock Screen and press Enter your PIN or password .
- Then select Password and sets the unlock code.
- Go to Settings , click on Touch ID and code , then select the Enable code option and then enter your new numeric password.
- Open the Settings , then click on Face ID and code , then select Activate code and enter your new 6-digit password.
- If you want to add a 4-digit code, unlimited numbers or contains numbers and letters, press the Options option
The layer of customization of these phones called MIUI. Follow these steps to set a password on your phone:
Samsung One IU is the layer of personalization of the South Korean company; follow these steps to set a password on your phone:
EMUI is the name of the layer customization of Huawei phones. Follow these steps to set a password on your phone:
Oxygen layer OS is customizing these mobile; follow these steps to set a password for your phone.
Although we try to cover all variants, there are many other layers of customization. If your phone is not on this list, you can use the internal search engine with the settings.
How to lock screen password your Smartphone iPhone
Perform this process is very simple, just change some steps depend on the version of the mobile. For models with Touch ID follow these steps:
Note that these phones can also use your fingerprint to unlock it. It is a method safer and faster. If you want to use, just press the Add footprint instead of Activate code and follow the steps described on the screen of your phone to finish setting your mark.
For more recent models (iPhone X or later) and/or can add and configure Face ID 2 (unlocking by facial recognition) continues these steps to set a password:
These devices have an advanced facial recognition system that can be used to unlock your phone. This way, your phone will only unlock when it recognizes your face and not someone else’s, so it is much safer than a code.
If you want to set this only option returns to the Face ID and code and touch Set Face ID , then follow the steps that your iPhone will show on the screen. One advantage of this system is that it also allows you to buy in iTunes or the App Store on your face.
As you analyzed can protect your Android and iPhone to the lock screen password and prevent and enter without your permission. In addition, password can put applications on your Android for greater protection of your privacy.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?
You may also be interested in: