In the world of cell will always be something that will surprise you. In this paragraph’ll show you how to change the colors to the notification bar on Android, so you give your phone a unique style, striking and unique.
So, every time you enter notifications Your top bar color will look like! And you can stand out from the devices with default colors.
We’ll give you some tips for what you customize and put your own style, best of all, it’s no root so avoid risking to exceed the limits imposed by the manufacturer of the mobile and able cause a irreparable damage . It is therefore important that you make sure if your phone has been rooted
So we will do the legal way. But before we’ll show you a brief overview of the objective which the notification bar.
What is the bar or notifications panel?
This is the area where notices are reflected in the Android operating system, you can say it’s like Inbox where our outstanding of each application will be displayed. Now, if you do not want to see the slopes often can disable notifications for Android applications
You may also be interested in:
To view them from the top only part swiping down and you see a vertical blind is displayed with different icons or Quick Setup buttons . Usually, they are like switches that turn on and off certain functions. Now we will show you two ways to change the color of the notification bar on a mobile with Android.
Method 1 to change the colors to the notification bar on Android
If you have a Samsung Galaxy S8. The configuration is simpler, because you already have enabled the function to edit the bar and change the color.
- You agree Settings. Em>
- You slide vertically to find Display. Em>
- Then enter with a touch to the navigation bar.
- You choose the color of your choice in the background color. Em>
- If you want a different color which gives you default, tap multicolored circle.
- Move it from the white circle inside to the color you want.
- You touch on the made em> to save and confirm the changes.
And voila, you can enjoy the new look. But do not worry if your device is not high-end as the one mentioned above. For that we provide the method 2, the steps are equally simple.
- We will have extra help from Play Store, so it will be important download and install . There are several applications for the same purpose. We recommend one because we noticed that it is very complete with a variety to customize and fun setting. Status bar is called & amp; notch custom colors and backgrounds.
- You install it and before you open it, you go to settings em>, touch application em> to find the one that installed and grant permissions.
- Open the application and access the original paragraph.
- Touch Solid colors em> (solid colors)
- A screen appears that says. Choose a color em> In the color circle, press a small circle and go sliding down the shaft of colors. It also has other 3 functions. Darken the tone, shine and transparency
- Having the color, now you will place the format for this touch frames em>.
- will offer a list of formats edges where the color will apply.
- After configuring not forget to click apply em> to save your changes
begin to notice the top of your notification bar colors with eye-catching style. Now open the app, go to Styles and presets , you agree to unique designs already created as wallpaper.
If your device is Notch , ie, a design concept in which the top is a small notch or space where housing sensors, camera and other components, then go to notch specif . Em>
You may also be interested in:
As you can see, I is simple and easy to change colors to the notification bar and, why not? It is even fun, making changes until your cell recovers limited edition status. And if you is not enough, you can continue to modify your mobile customizing the navigation bar android pictures < /a>. We hope you liking your information.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?