Scribd is a great website used by over ten million people around the world (only in 39.5% reside in Mexico) the objective of this platform web is to allow users to share and publish any document online.
joining a universal library, or when upload books to Google Play books on a mobile . If you are lover of books sure you will like this site a lot.
One of the great benefits of Scribd is that you can find a variety of original content, is also an excellent door open writing fans who want to share their art . But, Why is it good idea to subscribe to Scribd?
You may also be interested in:
First, it lets you share and meet people with similar tastes to yours, second, because you lets you share documents easily and third, it is that you can store a lot of documents.
It is an incredible option for users who need to free up space for greater almacenamieto and thus find a way to save your documents securely without much spending money.
Best of all is that offers a limited free service to 30 days , yes, although it is true that the initial registration asks you a number of credit card, there are other ways to use this website without inserting the card number, would you like to know how? Then read on as I’ll show you simple steps to do so.
Create your account now
Although surely see impossible to create a Scribd account without using card, we assure you that it is possible, you just have to apply a simple method.
With this option, you can share, read or publish documents , books or create audiobooks, as easy and convenient as when you want to convert text into voice . But enough of words and see how you can create a Scribd account without using a card.
- The first thing to do is enter Scribd, you must pay close attention to the time of entry because Google gives you more options to avoid confuse you must select the first option when installing appears in the search» scribd».
- As a second you step registration, to make you go to the registration option located in the central part of the platform, select the « Free trial for 30 days «, after selecting the option you will see a small form where they ask for your personal data.
- Now, it’s time to choose whether to fill your manual or want information affiliate them to your accounts on the registration form you will stumble across two options, the first is to link it with your Facebook account and the second is to do with your account Google. We recommend link it with Facebook, as it facilitates the subscription without card .
- After you’ve already linked your account, the platform will direct you to a payment form, there, you will see two options, membership card or the PayPal option.
- Select the option PayPal and ready, begin your free 30-day trial.
Would you like to know how to use and exploit to the maximum Scribd without paying anything? Read on and find this wonderful method.
Trick to enjoy a Scribd account without paying a penny
As we have already clarified, Scribd offers you a free service for 30 days, and the trick to enjoy the services without paying Scribd is creating an account and cancel before the trial period expires. That is, you can freely create your account by associating a number of credit card or a PayPal account.
When you create your account you will see the free days assigned to your account, and there, you will see the days you can enjoy the service for free. Best of all is that You can repeat this process as many times as you like , yes, do it with other Facebook or Google accounts.
However, you can also enjoy your content and download Scribd documents without uploading any file to the platform.
We hope these tricks to create and enjoy a Scribd account you have been helpful. Now, do not wait and start enjoying Scribd now!
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?
You may also be interested in: