Keep stored information in the mobile has acquired new meanings over the years. you no longer go through bureaucracy digital systems in which you had to copy information for pasting into any application notes or chat for storage.
In this sense, the implementation of clipboard computers and mobile phones have been a handy tool when to have information that you find it interesting like and you want to share with several people at different times.
What is the clipboard?
The clipboard is a tool storage (text or image) that allow you to move that content to, for example, a document .
This is possible mainly due to the implementation of keyboard shortcuts that were included by Apple in the early ’80s action related to copy, cut and paste.
These mechanisms would be adopted later by Windows and, despite not having a keyboard that would allow the application of key combinations, would also be a tool used in smart phones.
Gboard is an application of the company Google is available for all Android devices and iOS in their respective app stores.
This is a tool that offers users a number of options to make your keyboard an element much more complete.
You may also be interested in:
How does Gboard?
This application, with 4.5/5 and more than 1 trillion downloads in Google Play , is the perfect tool to perform actions that normally would have to carry through your browser.
- Search GIFs.
- Using the translator.
- You can search for images.
- You can also perform any search through Google.
All these and much more are possible without having to leave the chat, thanks to the instruments Gboard has for you.
The first thing to do to enjoy Gboard services is, of course, look for it in the app store that corresponds to the operating system of your Smartphone .
Once installed, you can begin to experience this extraordinary offering application and to explore all your options.
- When Gboard is installed on your phone, you only have to locate the Google icon in the upper left corner of your keyboard .
- With this action, another set of tools made available by the application appear, such as “stickers”, “gifs” among others. Last, three points should appear. Click on them.
- A new menu will appear on your screen, where you can appreciate, among other options, the role of the clipboard.
- Being the first time you use the application Gboard, this will request activation of the clipboard function to start storing the information that you copy to your phone.
Not much else to do after the previous point, rather than start copy information from a page or chat to see how stored in the application through the choice of the clipboard. To do this you must:
- Back to click on the icon “Google”.
- Enter the option ” clipboard” following the same pattern of the previous procedure.
- Once you press on the clipboard option, all text you copied will appear. Presenting your storage will be through small pictures that show a small extract content.
- The clipboard Gboard also stores images . So that, performing a screenshot, these can also display them on the clipboard on your keyboard.
You may also be interested in:
Pin to options bar
The procedure may seem really tedious. However, given to the customizable nature of this application, can be set shortcuts or alternative to access this option in an easier way.
- In the reenter icon Google and the option three points to enter the contentivo menu clipboard tool, you can click on it and drag it to the option bar. Li >
- Thus, the clipboard will be anchored to the options bar next to the search tools, GIFs and stickers.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?