Netflix offers us entertainment and fun because with it we can enjoy millions of movies and TV shows online, of course under the best quality so we no wonder it’s one of the many platforms more used. Maybe at the beginning Netflix have it all in English; but here we show you how to change the language to English to Spanish Netflix.
After you finish reading this article you will know to change the language to Netflix, so you can download all the content you want to see it without even internet and in the language of your choice, in this case Spanish.
Edit language from Android or iPhone
The steps are from your mobile device opens the app Netflix once there
- login em> on your account, select Manage Profiles em>
- Sign in to your profile em>, one visualize once the list of selected options in account em>.
- Then click on profile em> and select language em>.
- This option will observe multilingual em>.
- Select the language you want em> set as determined em> and click on Save. Em>
- Log out em> and open session again em> in this way the settings will be saved
- From your iPhone or Android device login em> your account Netflix
- Click Manage profile. Em>
- Choose Profile em>
- Open menu languages em> and select subtitles in the Language em> you want.
- Re play the movie or series em> with the subtitle you selected.
- Select the comic icon em> to the right of the bottom, this should do it during the content playback em>
- Then select the language em> you want on the menu of Caption em> and audio displayed on the screen.
- Select a title with classified
- Select the comic icon em> found in the bottom right hand
- Then change the language subtitles and audio em>
Change the language subtitles on Netflix
Netflix will only display five or seven languages flagrantest first. Only two most important languages of downloaded titles will be displayed.
Why you can not observe the subtitles in the language you selected?
You can switch the subtitles are not available at the language in the series or movie at that time are playing. When a language is very recent is not available at the time you may have to wait a while to enjoy the content.
Although this error is uncommon, as in the case of the Spanish is a language that is in the platform as Home .
You may also be interested in:
Another dilemma that can happen is that your mobile app is out of date or mobile is very outdated. If accounts with equipment manufactured before 2014 are languages that do not include subtitles that are displayed by these teams.
Change the language of Netflix for all content
If you want to change language in subtitles or audio content generally Netflix specific. also can set the language you prefer for your subtitles, we explain in detail in a review that did Recently. But this case we solve here, you must do the following:
On the other hand, if you want is to change the language in the content to be displayed on your Netflix account you must:
NOTE These changes will be made on all devices b> you use your Netflix account where you configure the default language. Netflix in some countries doing better than elsewhere, made a list of these countries, find out if yours is there and I make the most out of your connection.
You may also be interested in:
That simple with these few steps can change the language of the audio or subtitles in your series or favorite movies , this change can also browse some options Netflix more comfortable as it will be in a language appropriate for you to set some options that need to observe see on this platform.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?