In today’s article we will see how to disable the autoplay on Netflix chapters , which is convenient for many and for others it can be quite annoying.
Netflix offers a large catalog of movies, series, documentaries, TV shows, and stan-content for varied children. All at a very affordable price. It has different functions to make life much easier when using their service.
One of these functions is the r Auto layback , which is useful when you do a marathon of some series. However, when one has no time we see one episode and then return to our daily lives.
The problem is how to disable AutoPlay ? Do not worry, because it’s easier than you think. And you can apply to a profile, without disturbing the other people who use the account if you have AutoPlay.
The following tutorial, we will see not only how to disable autoplay episodes but also progress while browsing the catalog. Something that can end up being quite boring sometimes.
How to disable AutoPlay of the next chapter
In general, when we begin to see a series that has multiple chapters, when we finished it automatically starts playing the next. This can be a bit annoying for many, especially for those who want to see and then go about your day.
You may also be interested in:
It is simple enough to disable this function, which is applied to the account. This means that once you turn it off Autoplay is not available on any device.
- The first thing you need to do is use a web browser from your computer and enter your account.
- Then you have to pass the parameter “ Profiles and parental control ” in the profile that you want to change the AutoPlay.
- After this you will go to “ Playback Settings “.
- You now have the option to uncheck “ Automatically play the next installment in a series on all devices “.
- To end the only thing to do is simply press the “ Save “.
Sometimes, for the change to take effect is possible you need to update your account. For this, you can switch to another profile, and enter yours. You can also disconnect and reconnect.
How to disable autoplay progress
If all automatic readings bothered or not you like everything. You can also disable the trailer for each content that we see on the menu, which can often be quite annoying.
- To this must access your account.
- Then we’ll have to go to the parameter “ Profiles and parental control ” the profile you want to change.
- Now you need to enter the “ Playback Settings “.
- Then you simply disable the “ Play automatically advance when browsing (on all devices) ” and ready.
Remember – that it is sometimes necessary disconnect and reconnect for the changes are applicable, you can also try changing the profile, then back to yours. In this way, and have all your account disabled for all devices that receive episodes of your favorite series.
You may also be interested in:
Also, if you left a kind of doubt disable autoplay episodes and progress in Netflix , you can leave it in the comment box to find a little lower and you there help what it takes. On our website you will also find articles on how to solve Netflix.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?