Although we can not deny that the accounts Netflix have another so often every security problem. Let’s see then how to detect a device connected in our mind that is not ours and especially how to remove it.
How to disconnect a device Netflix
- The first thing you need to do is login with your account. Ideally, do it from a computer.
- After this we will go to “ My Account Help “.
- Now let’s go to the option that says “ last continuous activity unit ” This option is in the “ Settings “.
- What can we see in this paragraph? From where you entered, the date, day and exact time. In addition the country, state and IP address of the device . We can visualize the model and brand of device used to access our account. We can even see if it was the application or the PC website.
- Here, you should be able to identify the device you want to delete, once you have finished to see everything, you need to press “ Done “.
How to remove a device from my Netflix account
- If the above method does not work. What you need to do is enter the profile that you think or not.
- Then the options “ My Account Help ” Leave the “ My profile “.
- Here you will see an option that says “ View Activity ” is pressed.
You may also be interested in:
- This section see all the content displayed with your account. Obviously if you do, then you know not recognize a series or film that someone is using your account without your permission.
- Therefore, the best alternative is to close your account directly on all devices and do is very simple.
- In the ‘ Settings “in the bottom of the screen, we can find an option that says” Sign out on all devices “. It may take some time to connect everything up to eight hours.
Change password to your Netflix account
Once you closed on all devices. The following is to change the password so that they can not return. This is very easy to do.
- The first is by clicking on the avatar of our account at the top right of the screen from a PC.
- displays a menu when you click “ Account “.
- Now let’s go to the “ Change password ” located on the right side of the screen.
- Add the current password, then enter the new password twice.
It is strongly recommended that the password be as complex as possible. Containing lowercase letters, uppercase letters, symbols, figures, etc. More complicated, it will be much harder for anyone to know.
If this happens again, ideally directly edit the email and all data you have in the account. Unfortunately is more common than you imagine this kind of security problems.
In my case, I got to sign up with an email that nobody knew, someone new and find the same and password. So we have to be very careful with our Netflix account to avoid this class of problems. In extreme cases, it is best to disable and delete Netflix subscription.
You may also be interested in:
After this attempt to create a new one with an e-mail, password, data card, etc. Unfortunately, it is sometimes the only option we have if we want to continue to enjoy Netflix.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?