The effect of the robotic voice is one of the most requested by users, it is certain that creates a very funny effect and can be used in multiple ways. Today we mark this How to make the effect of the robotic voice in Audacity? – Easy and fast
What is Audacity?
One of the main advantages is that Audacity is completely free and offers more options than the competition. The truth is that there is no better option (at least in the world of free apps) for the audio editing .
Note that Audacity can apply multiple effects completely change the sound recordings we do. Similarly, we can change the speed of audio and improve the quality of a sound file.
You may also be interested in:
Do you want to apply the effect of the robotic voice? we recommend Audacity then use the application because it allows you to make this process very easily. To apply the effect of the robot voice, we recommend that you read the following guide which will teach you to do it as simple as possible.
How the effect of the robotic voice in Audacity? – Easy and fast
Many people want to apply the effect called the robotic voice of the easiest way possible and that is indeed what gives us boldness. With Audacity you can apply more easily and completely organic this and many effects, allowing you to do more configurations and give the result you want .
- The first thing to do is to open the Audacity application, if you do not have it, you can download the latest version of audacity on the official website audacity. For the application you just need to press the “ Download Audacity .” Button
- After the previous step installs the program and you can start using it, taking advantage of the many benefits and opportunities offered by this valuable free software.
Configure your voice to his robot
- Once you’re in the Audacity application, the first step is to record the voice in which you want to apply robotic effect. For this, you simply press the red button on the upper left, but you can also start recording by pressing the “R” button.
- When you have finished recording and you feel happy with, press the button for. Significantly, you can also open an audio file to which to apply the effect. To do this simply go to “File,” “Import” and ” audio” .
- Once you have the audio, select it in the project and go to “Effect”.
- This section must locate the “Delay” may have to enter the last options in the “Impact” section. Once you’ve found a selection, press it.
- Now it’s time to properly configure the section faults, as it can lead you as follows:
You may also be interested in:
- Delay Type: Normal
- level Delay 0.01
- Delay Time: 0.005
- Effect of change in tone: tone/rhythm
- Change your echo zero
- Number of Echoes: 19
- Allow change over time: Yes
Of course, you can use other configurations, in any case, we think it is best if you want to apply a robotic voice effect . If you do not give as the end you can change the way they want by applying your creativity, because Audacity is known to offer many options for users.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?