- 1 What is a USB cable bridge?
- 1.1 What is a USB bridge cable?
- 1.2 Prepare two computers
- 1.3 Install the application from the CD
- 1.4 My jumper wire does not have an installation CD
- 1.5 Connect the two computers with a USB cable to transfer data Once you’ve installed the program, must link the two computers via the USB cable bridge . To achieve this, introduce one end into the USB port of the PC 1 and the other end into the USB port of the PC 2. Wait a few seconds while the teams recognize the cable. Make sure the USB cable is not too tense . If so, try to bring the two teams to avoid possible damage to the cable. Open the application to transfer data via USB cable
- 1.6 Transfer data between two computers
Sometimes, we would like connect two computers to an external hard drive via two USB outputs but we do not have this type of component or have enough time to perform this task. In this sense, it is convenient to use a USB cable that can connect two computers simultaneously and quickly. This article teaches you how to connect two computers with a USB cable to transfer data
What is a USB cable bridge?
jumper cable is a USB connector to USB that allows you to link two computers. This accessory allows data transfer between two computers via an electronic circuit that is located in the center of the cable.
jumper cables feature an installation CD containing a executable . A installing this element can successfully establish communication between the two computers you want to connect.
What is a USB bridge cable?
You may also be interested in:
A USB cable bridge serves to transfer data from one PC to another effectively. With this tool you save time and materials, since they do not need to download an additional application or get an external device. In addition, data transfer via USB is done quickly.
How to connect two computers with a USB cable to transfer data h2>
If you want to establish a link between two computers, you have two options: configure and connect machines WIFI and external virtual network virtual box or use a special USB cable called «jumper wire» or «USB link cable» which features two USB connectors male . If you opt for the latter alternative, pay attention to the procedure that we explain below.
Prepare two computers
First, you On the two computers you want to connect and ensure that both complete the boot process properly.
Install the application from the CD
Insert the installation CD into the CD/DVD of one of the computers. Then, expected that the installer automatically to run. In case you do not start the installation alone, scans the contents of the disk and locates an executable file named «Installer» or «Setup».
My jumper wire does not have an installation CD
If the jumper wire you have purchased does not have a CD installation, you access the website of the manufacturer and find the «Downloads» or «Drivers». From there, download the installation file that corresponds to the jumper (link or transfer) and install the program on a computer.